What makes you known on the Escapist?

The Infinite

Mar 30, 2009
Erm my avy I guess? I used to frequent Forum Games a lot <_< but now I don't really post outside usergroups so I have no idea if I'm at all known.

SamuelT

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2009
Country
Nederland
Well, I am kinda, but not really, known on the RP section of the site. Also, I have started a few literature-themed threads, that I might be remembered by.

Nothing else really.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
DustyDrB said:
I think I'm one of the core 3 Defenders of the Wii. Aura Guardian is the head honcho, though.

Also, I post in a lot of the music threads. I think I'm the only one here who hates metal (probably not really the only one, but the rest are in hiding).
I also hate metal - hi!

Am I known here? I get a few comments about my avatar I guess, but that's about it.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
Probably my length of time being here on the Escapist. I've met a great deal of people.

Also, my Renamon avatar helps.

F-I-D-O

I miss my avatar
Feb 18, 2010
I guess my avatar, or maybe from posting a lot lately? Don't really think I'm remembered.

Nukey

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2009
My big ego, scary avatar, and dark sense of humor.

Of course, you'd probably only know me if you hang out in the user-groups, Forum Games, and RPs.

ShockValue

Addicted to coffee
May 8, 2008
Neonbob said:
ShockValue said:
Neonbob said:
ShockValue said:
I would like to think that I'm known for something, but I can't think of anything. Yeah, I got nothing.
Well, I know you for quite a few things, but those are sort of inside jokes...I don't know if they count for the whole forum :p
Like how I know you as a cannibalistic Batman?
Precisely! And how I know you're the co-founder of a cannibalistic restaurant!
I completely forgot about that restaurant. Good thing it essentially resupplies it self.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
If I am known for anything, it is probably my vast amount of awesome, and my humble attitude.
Did I forget to say how awesome I am?

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
ShockValue said:
I completely forgot about that restaurant. Good thing it essentially resupplies it self.
I know, right? I don't think I've been there for ages.
VaudevillianVeteran said:
That user with the massive post count really. Also that user who spends most of their time in Forum Games. >.<
Heh. I remember you as the first person to pass me!
*hugs*