What MMO have you had the most fun in?

stormcrow5

Jul 9, 2008
just a simple question what MMO did you have the most fun with?
Personaly for me it would be Guild Wars, I still have yet to find something better for me

H1N1

Nov 8, 2010
The only mmo i've played is Vindictus and i really like its gameplay compared to most other mmo's.

edit: at least from what i've seen

Hiname

Songstress of Ar Ciel
Mar 23, 2011
I had my best time in Aion..

Wondering if I might have a second look now with 2.5 out and everything. looks really shiny now..

Atlys

is best pony
Mar 3, 2011
The most fun I've had with an MMO would be RuneScape. It keeps bringing me back over and over.

Stall

Apr 16, 2011
SWG (pre-cu of course) >>> EQ2 > Vanilla WoW

That seems about right.

JWRosser

Jul 4, 2006
stormcrow5 said:
just a simple question what MMO did you have the most fun with?
Personaly for me it would be Guild Wars, I still have yet to find something better for me
Likewise. I spent...A LOT of hours on that game, and loved it all.

The community was amazing too - albeit at some points it became like an episode from a soap-opera or something...but still.

Cannot wait for Guild Wars 2.

HooterNanny

May 19, 2010
Recently I've been playing Champions Online. Super fun tbh, and it's free. Unfortunately, I purchased City of Heroes, which isn't as good, and you have to pay for. Wasted about £30 on that when I could of just played Champions For free

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
I've only played WoW and FFXI, and I think they both have good and bad points.

But, I personally enjoyed parties in FFXI far more than WoW. Maybe it was the slower pace, or the fact that I started WoW in the time of random dungeon ques with random people from whatever server, but I always felt that the people were friendlier and the party dynamic was a little more fun and varied in FFXI.

Honestly, the reason I stopped playing was because I was hated not being able to solo quest unless I was a good 10 levels higher than the enemies in a area.

Ilikemilkshake

Jun 7, 2010
Guild Wars is my personal favourite, i've been playing for about 4 years.. i like that grinding isnt necessary to be "good" .. its more about character builds than how much time you sit killing wild boars

Although if you want to make money you're gonna need to grind, not that it bothers me.. grinding only bothers me when i stop having fun

Domehammer

Jun 17, 2011
WoW classic before all the expansions was so much fun. I never had as much fun as I did before the expansions and changes to game. Old 4-6 hour AV was greatest thing ever until it was ruined. Nothing in expansions has ever equaled enjoyment I got out of classic WoW.

Wapox

Feb 4, 2010
WoW... I'm still at the DNF stage, and I've been there for 3 years... and I keep progressing.. that's a good thing.. I like WoW... and then ofc. there's the occasional fun bit of Guild Wars and Champions Online.. but that really only goes on for like a day, 2 tops..

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
I have only ever played one and that was WOW, so WOW i guess. Even if I had played others I think it still be the funnest. Hunters are the way to go.

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
...Looking back on it, I don't know if I've ever had FUN playing an MMO game. I used to play SMT: Imagine a lot and I was part of a guild but to me that was more like a place I just logged in to occasionally run around and chat with folks.

It's not an MMO but there used to be this game called Pop Quiz on like...CokeMusic I think, and that game was FUN. They got rid of it, and then brought it back but it wasn't the same game and now it's...I have no idea.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
World of Warcraft during the early days. I played from 10 am to 5 am pretty much every day for several months(was on a sabbathical from school). These days WoW doesn't give me any enjoyment.
LOTRO is defenetly my favorite however. Challenging, but not impossible, and the atmosphere is amazing.

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
the combat in vindictus was a blast, and i haven't been able to recreate that kind of fun again. when the novelty wore off though, the rest of the game was shite. DDO's pretty damn fun too not as much as vindictus, more like quantity over quality, but very limited gameplay. RoM has solid mechanics, so it has the staying power type of fun, but nothing that really stands out so it's pretty meloncholic.

Oinodaemon

Apr 9, 2009
DDO, and/or Warhammer. WoW never made me feel like I was part of something integral, and DDO did. Warhammer....I really, really enjoy good pvp.

ikoian

Feb 9, 2011
I might be kicked in the balls, but Runescape.
Other MMOs seem too straight forward and linear and I like how the main quests play out sort of like point and click adventures. Also, the crafting ystems are the best in my opinion, because you don't nessisarily have to go to "starter" areas to build up your less trained skills and what not.