what movie to see

the darknees abyss

Mar 29, 2012
My mum is letting me pick a movie on weekend so, can tell me what's good in the cinemas right now?
So, let me know below.

BlueberryMUNCH

Apr 15, 2010
I really want to see the new Total Recall...and...thinking about it, I think it's the only thing still on that's worth seeing.

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
I dunno, there's a ton of movies out there. Why don't you list what you're thinking of, or what's playing in your area

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
If The Master is playing near you, that's probably the one to see.

Apart from that, Dredd 3D, End of Watch and Trouble with the Curve are all out this weekend. One of those might be worth seeing for you.

Barry Purse

Dec 15, 2010
Go see:

Dredd 3D for a comic book film DONE RIGHT. Also, slo mo heads exploding. This was a lot better than I expected.

The Sweeney for a PROPER FILM FOR PROPER GEEZERZ. It's really funny and is the best British film I've seen in a long while

Lawless for fantastic acting, a great story and seeing Shia Labeouf get the shit kicked out of him.

Anna Karenina for 3 hours of Keira Knightley's face. The cinematography is beautiful though.

Total Recall for a good first half an hour of set-up and then generic chasing action for the rest. This was a lackluster film unfortunately.

The Watch only if you like Richard Ayoade. It does has some hilarious moments but this is more of a rental.

Hope Springs to see Meryl Streep suck off Tommy Lee Jones. And this film is a 12a.

I hope this helps!

Source:
I work at a British Cinema

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Magic Mike.
If you wont find it fun I bet your mum will.
I am actioually thinking about going seeing it, it seems like fun :p

Swyftstar

May 19, 2011
Finding Elmo 3D. Albert Brooks is pitch perfect and Ellen Degeneres' Dory is just hilarious. Is it wrong to have a crush on a fish?

ohnoitsabear

Feb 15, 2011
Metalhandkerchief said:
Dunno if Paranorman is still running where you are, but it's the movie of the year, so...
Mr. GameBrain said:
I went to see ParaNorman last night.
Thats a fantastic film, I highly recommend it! :D
These guys know what they're talking about. Paranorman is probably the best movie I've seen this year. It is pure excellent. See it now.

the darknees abyss

Mar 29, 2012
Barry Purse said:
Go see:

Dredd 3D for a comic book film DONE RIGHT. Also, slo mo heads exploding. This was a lot better than I expected.

The Sweeney for a PROPER FILM FOR PROPER GEEZERZ. It's really funny and is the best British film I've seen in a long while

Lawless for fantastic acting, a great story and seeing Shia Labeouf get the shit kicked out of him.

Anna Karenina for 3 hours of Keira Knightley's face. The cinematography is beautiful though.

Total Recall for a good first half an hour of set-up and then generic chasing action for the rest. This was a lackluster film unfortunately.

The Watch only if you like Richard Ayoade. It does has some hilarious moments but this is more of a rental.

Hope Springs to see Meryl Streep suck off Tommy Lee Jones. And this film is a 12a.

I hope this helps!

Source:
I work at a British Cinema
thank this good as i live in Britain

Semudara

Oct 6, 2010
Swyftstar said:
Finding Elmo 3D. Albert Brooks is pitch perfect and Ellen Degeneres' Dory is just hilarious. Is it wrong to have a crush on a fish?
Please tell me that typo was intentional. XD

Seriously though, you can't go wrong with Finding Nemo. One of the best Pixar movies of all time, and that's saying a lot.

F'Angus

Nov 18, 2009
Judge Dredd. Haven't seen it myself yet, but it's got helluvah good reviews so far.