Oh where do I begin...Prometheus, The Avengers, Dark Knight Rises, the Amazing Spiderman, The Hobbit-An Unexpected Journey, Cabin in the Woods[sub]not out yet where I live[/sub] and G.I. Joe Retaliation. I probably missed a few but that's the gist.
-Hotel Transylvania, Genndy Tartakovsky's feature debut is certainly a big one for me. I'm very excited for it to hit theaters, it even has a pretty nice cast lined up, so I have some high hopes for it.
-Brave from Pixar, it just looks amazing to me. Also it is Pixar and I've seen that even at their worst they still do pretty darn well. It also has the plus of Steve Purcell of Sam and Max fame as the co-director which only added to my excitement.
-Men in Black III. I won't lie... I find the MIB movies hilarious and the thought of seeing a younger Kay makes me feel pretty darn giddy.
-Rise of the Guardians, which seems like a pretty epic concept to me and I look forward to seeing how they roll with it. Also you got another nice line-up of voices for the characters so this is another promising movie.
The three big movies I am looking forward to is The Hobbit, The Dark Knight Rises, and The Avengers. If I can only see one movie this year it would definitely be The Hobbit. I really hope my local movie theater does a midnight showing because I will be there.
Dark Night Rises
Silent Hill The Movie 2
Geoff Who Lives At Home
Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter
That's My Boy
Resident Evil Retribution
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D
Like everyone else I am looking forward to The Hobbit, The Dark Knight Rises and The Avengers.
Unlike everyone else I'm looking forward to: Dark Shadows, The amazing Spiderman, and Men In black3 (Yes i'm sad get over it)
The Hobbit - If the Mayan apocalypse happens against all odds, at least I'll have seen this.
The Dark Knight Rises
'Iffy' films, which I don't know if I'll be going for, depends how they look:
- Gambit - Coen Brothers film with Colin Firth and Alan Rickman. Adaptation of a 1966 heist film starring Michael Caine. That's pushing enough buttons to pique my interest (yes, it's spelled pique, not peak, folks)
- The Bourne Legacy - It might be decent, who knows
- Midnight's Children - Adaptation of Salman Rushdie's book, directed by Deepa Mehta. Could be good, can't say for sure.
2013 films to look forward to:
- Ender's Game - I hear the book's good, and the cast looks fantastic.
- Star Trek II/12 - They've cast Benedict Cumberbatch.
- Man of Steel - It's got potential
- The Hobbit: Part 2