What movies are you looking forward too?

telocaster

Aug 12, 2011
The rest of the year promises some great movies. For me, Prometheus, Ted, and The Dark Knight Rises are easily my most anticipated movies.

Aidinthel

Occasional Gentleman
Apr 3, 2010
I'm not a big movie person. Come to think of it, I still haven't seen the other recent Batman films.

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
Definitely the Hobit! I've been waiting for this movie ever since Fellowship of The Ring, and I was damn close to thinking it would never come!

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Oh where do I begin...Prometheus, The Avengers, Dark Knight Rises, the Amazing Spiderman, The Hobbit-An Unexpected Journey, Cabin in the Woods[sub]not out yet where I live[/sub] and G.I. Joe Retaliation. I probably missed a few but that's the gist.

Clinky

Jan 5, 2012
-Hotel Transylvania, Genndy Tartakovsky's feature debut is certainly a big one for me. I'm very excited for it to hit theaters, it even has a pretty nice cast lined up, so I have some high hopes for it.
-Brave from Pixar, it just looks amazing to me. Also it is Pixar and I've seen that even at their worst they still do pretty darn well. It also has the plus of Steve Purcell of Sam and Max fame as the co-director which only added to my excitement.
-Men in Black III. I won't lie... I find the MIB movies hilarious and the thought of seeing a younger Kay makes me feel pretty darn giddy.
-Rise of the Guardians, which seems like a pretty epic concept to me and I look forward to seeing how they roll with it. Also you got another nice line-up of voices for the characters so this is another promising movie.

Craorach

Jan 17, 2011
Aus release of Cabin in the Woods, desperately trying to avoid spoilers.

The Avengers
The Hobbit
The Dark Knight Rises

Kinda looking forward to Prometheus, not entirely sure it'll be my kinda thing.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Pretty much just-

The Avengers (Woo I'm watching it next week!)
The Hobbit
The Dark Knight Rises

Yes while I am excited for Prometheus and Amazing Spider-man I cannot afford to watch those two films due to bad timing (I doing something else in same month when those two films are release).

Hugga_Bear

May 13, 2010
Avengers, Hobbit, Dark Knight Rises and Ted. Not sure about Prometheus but I'll check it out. tbh I'm not sure about Dark Knight but it could be great...

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
Craorach said:
Aus release of Cabin in the Woods, desperately trying to avoid spoilers.

The Avengers
The Hobbit
The Dark Knight Rises

Kinda looking forward to Prometheus, not entirely sure it'll be my kinda thing.
Uh... this.

Almost word for fuckin' word, this. Only thing that doesn't fit is Cabin in the Woods, as I'm in 'Mericuh.

Wow. Did I just get mind ninja'd?

Ow, my brain...

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
The three big movies I am looking forward to is The Hobbit, The Dark Knight Rises, and The Avengers. If I can only see one movie this year it would definitely be The Hobbit. I really hope my local movie theater does a midnight showing because I will be there.

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012
Prometheus
Spider Man
Dark Night Rises
The Hobbit
The Avengers
Silent Hill The Movie 2
Ted
Looper
Total Recall
The Dictator
Geoff Who Lives At Home
Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter
That's My Boy
Resident Evil Retribution
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D
Skyfall

DaBozz

May 27, 2009
Like everyone else I am looking forward to The Hobbit, The Dark Knight Rises and The Avengers.
Unlike everyone else I'm looking forward to: Dark Shadows, The amazing Spiderman, and Men In black3 (Yes i'm sad get over it)

Revnak_v1legacy

Fixed by "Monday"
Mar 28, 2010
Not trying to be a dick, but I swear I already replied to a thread like this recently.
1. Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter
2. Avengers
3. Batman
4. Brave
5. Hobbit

Smiley Face

Jan 17, 2012
2012 films to see:

The Hobbit - If the Mayan apocalypse happens against all odds, at least I'll have seen this.
The Avengers
The Dark Knight Rises
Brave
Prometheus
Skyfall
Django Unchained
Lincoln

'Iffy' films, which I don't know if I'll be going for, depends how they look:
- Gambit - Coen Brothers film with Colin Firth and Alan Rickman. Adaptation of a 1966 heist film starring Michael Caine. That's pushing enough buttons to pique my interest (yes, it's spelled pique, not peak, folks)
- The Bourne Legacy - It might be decent, who knows
- Midnight's Children - Adaptation of Salman Rushdie's book, directed by Deepa Mehta. Could be good, can't say for sure.

2013 films to look forward to:
- Ender's Game - I hear the book's good, and the cast looks fantastic.
- Star Trek II/12 - They've cast Benedict Cumberbatch.
- Man of Steel - It's got potential
- The Hobbit: Part 2