What movies do you regret watching?

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
Instinct Blues said:
The Amazing Tea Alligator said:
the antithesis said:
Anything by Christopher Nolan.
Even Memento? Why? What's the name of your condition?

Hes probably just allergic to things that are good.
Heh. That's the explanation that seems to make the most sense, isn't it? Anyone who could dislike Inception most definitely suffers from a chronic illness.

As for the topic, well... I have mentioned it before, in other threads, but The Box is the worst movie I have ever had the misfortune of watching. It made NO. DAMN. SENSE.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
Get_A_Grip_ said:
Transformers 2 was by far the worst film I have ever seen.
However, I do not regret seeing it as I got at least an hour and a half of precious sleeping time out of it.
Wait... you could sleep through that much noise? I'm impressed.

RN7

Oct 27, 2009
Transformers and any other movie that Michael Bay has had a even the most minute involvement in.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Probably Paranormal Activity. Even with RiffTrax it was god awful. Though I don't really regret seeing it, it just happens to be the worst movie I have ever seen.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
First thing to come to mind was TB's Alice in Wonderland and Crystal Skull. Then -

The Horrors of Spider Island
The Hulk
Exorcist the Beginning

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Basically anything on Scifi.

Oh wait, I am sorry, SyFy

That whole channel is just a depressing joke now. Like honestly, what happened?

And that new Avatar movie. A small part inside me that claims to be my childhood is still crying and throwing a tantrum. Funnily enough, I was like 14 when that show came out. I still remember a distant me that thought it would be good.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
9, Never Surrender, Alien Invasion: Arizona, I am Omega, Countdown: Armageddon, Monster, The Day the Earth Stopped, Night of the Living Dead 3: Rave to the Grave, House of the Dead.

bob-2000

Jun 28, 2009
Snakes on a Plane was the worst movie I've even seen. It would be the funny kind of bad if I hadn't seen it with my parents. That whole sex scene was just awkward.

steampunk42

Nov 18, 2009
saw this old animated flick called Wizards...used rotoscope to much...had an interesting concept but it was just painful on the eyes to watch.

-Ezio-

Eats Nuts, Kicks Butts.
Nov 17, 2009
Doom. D8 i didn't think it was possible for me to be so bored by a movie.

Grabbin Keelz

Jun 3, 2009
I wanted to watch Nine with my friend but he was all "Noo, lets go see Jeniffer's body, she's gonna be naked in it durrr" so I did. I was so traumatized by how bad it was I watched Nine the next day and felt much better.

Also Transformers 2 BIG TIME

Overall I just don't like Megan Fox