What movies do you regret watching?

liamwazhere

Jul 12, 2009
I was wondering what movies you have watched that you regret seeing!
My only regrets are
inglorous bastards
march of the penguins

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
Oh great another hate thread what is it with the escapist and so many hate threads?

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
The Human Centipede.

I was expecting vomit-inducing levels of revolting stuff, but no. I was dissapointed with the whole thing. Sure the doctor was sinister enough, and there were a few parts that made me cringe a bit but other than that it was a let down.

May 23, 2010
First to say Twilight in a thread like this, awesome. New Moon especially.
I regret watching Meet the Spartans most of all.

What didn't you like about Inglorious Barstads?

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
In before twilight

DAAAAAMMMMMMNNNN YOOOOOUUUUUU

anyway, let see. I kinda regret watching Elf, it mean it was okay, but it wasn't what I was expecting

liamwazhere

Jul 12, 2009
It was really boring... the characters were stupid, the plot was boring, It was not dramatic and there was barely any action until the end. See I hate quinton terrentino.. otr however you spell it

and though I am sure people will go crazy for me saying it, pulp fiction was boring too..

Deacon Cole

Jan 10, 2009
Country
USA
The Amazing Tea Alligator said:
Even Memento? Why? What's the name of your condition?
Actually, I didn't mind Memento, although that one would have been forgettable without the gimmick. But I saw it before he completely ruined batman, so now I'm just a typical bitter nerd, I suppose.

May 23, 2010
liamwazhere said:
It was really boring... the characters were stupid, the plot was boring, It was not dramatic and there was barely any action until the end. See I hate quinton terrentino.. otr however you spell it

and though I am sure people will go crazy for me saying it, pulp fiction was boring too..
The action is in the mindfuckery, I think. Not a rollercoaster for the eyes but rather the head.

lukenhiumur

Feb 20, 2010
liamwazhere said:
My only regrets are
inglorous bastards
march of the penguins
seriously? those movies were amazing! to each his own i guess.

Personally, Lady in the water, The Happening

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I don't really regret any of them, because even if they aren't very good, at least I can tell people not to go see them, as well as make fun of them during it.

Twin Of Aphex

Nov 7, 2008
The Informant
Rest Stop
The Strangers
28 days/Weeks later
Chopper

I just cant resist those movies at £3...

Pariah87

Jul 9, 2009
Epic Movie, Date Movie, Disaster Movie, Superhero Movie, Meet the Spartans...why won't I learn?

The Hitcher (Sean Bean version)

Drag Me to Hell (Utter shite)

Necator15

Jan 1, 2010
I regret watching any of the Scary Movie movies (Excepting the first), and just about all of the other parody moves that have similar themes. It was kinda funny the first time, but dear god, give it a rest.

Matt_LRR

Unequivocal Fan Favorite
Nov 30, 2009
the antithesis said:
The Amazing Tea Alligator said:
Even Memento? Why? What's the name of your condition?
Actually, I didn't mind Memento, although that one would have been forgettable without the gimmick. But I saw it before he completely ruined batman, so now I'm just a typical bitter nerd, I suppose.
I'm sorry, after what Schumacher did to batman, Nolan could have smeared his own shit across two hours of film and sent it to theatres and it would have been an improvement.

Whether you liked his batman movies or not, Nolan didn't "ruin" anything.

-m

Edit: my perrenial "worst. movie. ever.": Miami Vice. It looked liek it was going to be a solid action film. It was a train wreck the likes of which I've never seen.