What music do you want played at your funeral?

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
Aby_Z said:
If I care to have one, the Hokee Pokee. Longest. Funeral. Ever.
They put your right leg in the coffin. They take your right leg out. Thats when all the trouble starts.

In all seriousness, That Smell by Lynrd Skynrd. For the giggles at the line "the smell of death surrounds yoooou" during a funeral.

Also, when I typed "seriousness" it looked wrong, so I put in the bing toolbar to see if any suggested searches came up (proving my spelling as correct) and the top result was "seriousness of stalking behaviour". I am now even more scared of the internet.

wildpeaks

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Dec 25, 2008
The sound of awe as I raise from the dead, fresh as a button. :-D

Otherwise, Coulton's "Still Alive" would be fitting, provided there is really cake afterwards.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
StarStruckStrumpets said:
Dirge of the Fourteenth or Wandering Flame. Here are both.

Gah...I forgot how beautiful FFX's music is.

I want to change my previous post to that.

sanomaton

Oct 25, 2008
Monthy Python - Always Look on the Bright Side of Life, it's such a nice song with great lyrics... I hope people will remember this, I've already told a few mates this is the song they're gonna play at my funeral.

Jovlo

May 12, 2008
Sigur Rós would do nicely. This song is called 'Von' which is Icelandic for 'Hope'.
I love how it starts gently and sad and builds up a bit towards the middle, then calms down again towards the end.
This will surely get some tears rolling.

Beardon65

Jul 16, 2009
Any song by Mogwai will do. They're just that awesome. I guess to pick one in particular it would be "I Know You Are But What Am I?". Either that or "Mogwai Fear Satan". Good songs and the latter is more "up-beat" I guess.

Aug 17, 2009
I would leave a substantial amount of money to my own after party, and even more for a giant Rube Goldberg machine to put me in the hole.

All the while "Ghost Love Score" (the epic maneuver song) would be playing, kicking in with the well-known part right when I'm catapulted into the air towards the hole.

I would then be declared the champion of funerals.

Infinatex

BLAM!Headshot?!
May 19, 2009
Sea Lion by Sage Francis

Or Guitar Hero III, played by the people who are invited