What Outrageous Names Would You Give Your Child?

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
Agent. It makes much more sense if you've seen the Avengers. And you probably now know my last name.

Rickolas Walrus

Mar 2, 2012
Apparently I have to name my son Optimus Prime and then my last name because my friend is going to name his son Megatron. Then we're going to raise our children to hate each other

My friend has a strange sense of humor sometimes. I do too, but this is just...odd to me

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
cotss2012 said:
Ljs1121 said:
Richard Willie Johnson.

See, it's funny because they're all euphemisms for penis. Lolololol
This is scary. I used "Richard William Johnson" as the slug name for a character in a TV show that I was developing many years ago, and since then, I've used it as one of my online aliases for a variety of purposes. My e-mail account is in the name of one "Richard Johnson", and my Photobucket ID is DWJohnson (for Dick Willy Johnson).

Stop reading my mind, man.
Sorry, brodawg. I just really enjoy stalking you genitalia euphemisms. That's what I meant to say.

Also, Philadelphia sounds like a simultaneously awesome and awful name to give somebody. I like it.

Extra-Ordinary

Elite Member
Mar 17, 2010
I'd let the Mrs. handle the naming then immediately slap
The Third Esquire Senior The Great
on the end of it.

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
i did end up naming my kid gabriel logan [surname], the same name of the protaganist from syphon filter [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syphon_Filter].

WaywardHaymaker

Aug 21, 2009
I seriously want to name my hypothetical son Garrus.

Although it's a bit of a recurring stupid thing I say that my first-born will be named xXPWNageSOSS223Xx.

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
I still go with Valkyrie and Call her Kyrie (2 syllables, Kah eye- ree with the break being in between eye and ree )for short, though its not exactly outrageous. Just little weird to name a daughter after the angels of death and gatekeepers to the afterlife.

But you know what I am getting sick of?

GTwander

Mar 26, 2008
I was [this] close to being a "Sylvester Octavius".
So very glad my parents decided I deserved a chance to survive grade school, and I would never put my children through such an ordeal either.

The Code

Mar 9, 2010
I would name my son Xanatos. The last man to have that name was always three steps ahead of everyone.

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
Well it's not inspirational or heroic, but I've always kind of wanted to name a boy "Fey". I don't know why, I just really want to do it. I just haven't decided if I'm that cruel or not.

RustlessPotato

Aug 17, 2009
I'd call my son BadassMcAwesomeKickass. Because that's what he will be. That or I give my boy the name Sue.

As for my girl: BadassMcAwesomeKickassGirl. Because that's what he will be.

Tono Makt

Mar 24, 2012
Yahtzee.

It works for both boys and girls, it's easy to say in any language and with any accent, and would give Lil' Yahtzee Makt a complex that would take a lifetime of therapy to deal with.