What popular games do you hate?

JackandTom

Nov 17, 2010
For me it has to be assassins creed 2. I just didn't like it. Or Transformers war for cybertron, or mario galaxly 2 for that matter. Whats your opinion?

Dec 14, 2009
Halo series. I enjoy the muliplayer aspect of the games but the single player 'story' can rot for all I care.

Jim Grim

Jun 6, 2009
Mass Effect. Bioware seem to have a habit of getting me interested in a story and then forcing me to torture myself with crushingly tedious combat to get to the end of it.

YouBecame

May 2, 2010
Seconded on Halo. It just bored me in its entirety.
Left 4 Dead didn't immerse me at all, and I felt quite bored by it also.

Thats two off the top of my head.

Jun 26, 2009
CoD and FFVII.
CoD because... blech
And FFVII because it is vastly overrated in my opinion, I've put it as the third worst FF games (The worst is FFX-2 and the second worst is FFXII).

Koroviev

Oct 3, 2010
Eh, I wouldn't say I hate them, but here are my choices: Final Fantasy, Halo, and Call of Duty. Meh.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
I can't manage to play that much of Mass Effect, but I really want to. Every time I play, I end up just getting bored... but I keep trying because I've heard Mass Effect 2 is a lot better.

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
Koroviev said:
Eh, I wouldn't say I hate them, but here are my choices: Final Fantasy, Halo, and Call of Duty. Meh.
OFF-TOPIC QUESTION! Where is that avatar from?

Crapster

Aug 6, 2009
Probably Call of Duty. Less to do with the gameplay and more to do with the fact that it's the only game people will talk about.

Koroviev

Oct 3, 2010
ProfessorLayton said:
I can't manage to play that much of Mass Effect, but I really want to. Every time I play, I end up just getting bored... but I keep trying because I've heard Mass Effect 2 is a lot better.
As much as I love the Mass Effect series, I acknowledge that finding the next mission can be a pain.

MrGalactus

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2010
There's a lot here that has already been mentioned, so I'm gonna go with every Zelda game (of which there is 1)

Poisoni

Aug 20, 2009
I really despise CoD campaigns, but enjoy the multiplayer; Halo: 3's campaign left much to be desired, as did Halo: Reach's. All the people who hate Halo in its' entirety - have you played Halos 1 and 2? In my opinion they are far better than the newer offerings. Oh, and Assassin's creed 2

TelHybrid

May 16, 2009
Sonic 2. The level designs suck ass, the soundtrack is god awful.

Half-Life. Why doesn't Gorden Freeman talk? Valve are so lazy not finding a voice actor worthy of being the protagonist. Also headcrabs are uninventive and gay. The gameplay is bland and repetitive. Also those puzzles are boring.

Speaking of Valve, what is with Portal? You only get one gun and it doesn't work properly.

Oh also System Shock 2 sucks balls. Why does everyone seem to like that game? Bioshock 2 is waaaay better!