what sci fi or fantasy transport would you use

O maestre

Nov 19, 2008
DrMetal said:
I will fly on a godddamn dragon!

And not one of those pussy house sized dragon, a drogon as big as a goddamn mountain!
second that... i know i know "what are you gonna need a dragon for in the city?" well i want one anyway carbon emissions and fire hazards be damned... and who knows i might take it out for a ride in the countryside on sundays.

Vengeful Dusk

May 18, 2011
The Normandy from Mass Effect 2 please. But only if Joker is on board. He's the main reason I loved that ship :D

Failing that, Portal gun, please :)

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Nausicaa's Glider, for sure.

Either that or a flying motorcycle. Hagrid style.

StrangerQ

Oct 14, 2009
DrMetal said:
Lt. Vinciti said:
Chogg Van Helsing said:
[This (complete with army)

Or an imperator titan xD
What exactly is that thing?

On Topic.... Perhaps a Vertibird...
I do not know, but it looks goddamn cool....
It seems to be some kind mobile temple of Slaneesh if my eyes serve me right.

I want a wyvern

Sudenak

Mar 31, 2011
Mid-bulk Transport. Standard Radion Accelerator core. Class code 03-K64.

I am, of course, talking about a Firefly vessel.

The Lesbian Flower

May 25, 2011
I would fly or ride on the backs of Pokemon. My Pidgeot would do the flying, I would swim on my Lapras, and Arcanine (perhaps Suicune if I could ever catch one) would carry me everywhere on land.

Samwise137

J. Jonah Jameson
Aug 3, 2010
An Incom/Subpro Z-95 Headhunter. Short range craft but can be upgraded with hyperdrive. Not sure why but I prefer it to the X-Wing.

Zakarath

Mar 23, 2009
Sci-fi: I'll take an Asgard Mothership from the Stargate-verse. Insanely fast hyperdrive, some of the most advanced and powerful weapons in the universe, and of course that oh-so-nifty beaming system.

Fantasy: Yeah, like plenty of other folks, I'll take a dragon. Nothing beats a dragon.

Arsen

Nov 26, 2008
Fantasy: One of the dragons from Panzer Dragoon.

Science Fiction: An A-Wing from Star Wars.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Fantasy- A flight spell would do.

Sci fi- That Vital Suit that can transform into an air craft from Lost Planet 2. It's both a mech and air craft.

Reynard Wrecce

May 15, 2010
Spade Lead said:
Reynard Wrecce said:
"Isn't a parsec a unit of distance, not time?"
"Nya-uh-uh-uhhhh..."

I would have to plump for the TARDIS, too.
You think flying really close to black holes isn't a measure of how fast the ship is? The Falcon flew so close to a black hole that an Imperial pursuit craft got sucked in. THAT is fast.

Yeah, I know. Lord save me, I even know what the Kessel Run is :) I just like that bit on Family Guy.

dstryfe

Mar 27, 2009
Teleporting. Like, just willing myself to be elsewhere. Obviously the most efficient mode of transport. The TARDIS would be fucking awesome, though, for obvious reasons...as would a dragon. The dragon would be hard to take care of, but I think it'd be worth it.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
In terms of real-existing sci-fi, I'd have to go with either a TARDIS, Unicron, or Megas.

But since you also state that made-up transport is possible, lemme tell you about an evil creation of mine...

It is a large-ish monster of a mech, more or less draconic in nature. Think of a dragon that is semi-humanoid. It walks on two legs and has two arms, but it has a saurian gait and two tails. Clawed feet, clawed hands, and the tails are long and ridged like a dragon's. It's a black-and-red mech and it was designed for destruction. Ten long-and-retractable tendril-like conduit-limbs end in an open spout that spews out a crimson gas or energy bursts. Its back has a tumorous growth which engines seem to grow out of for its flight purposes.

The machine has a generator which is always appear to be in overload, delivering power to all the systems at such a rate that the massive energy bursts it gives off can actually damage it temporarily. It is a regenerative machine, its entire body having altered and adapted into this form from another to handle the stress of the power it was put in command of. The machine is malevolent, capable of incredible deeds. It needs a pilot to stabilize, though, to coordinate energy properly. It lacks imagination without one.