What Should I Cosplay?

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
Escapists, as a certain convention draws nearer and nearer, I realized; I need a cosplay!

As I have horrible picking ideas, the solution was clear; I'll be a lazy bastard and let YOU DECIDE!

Obviously, I'll have my trademark taco on, but what about the everything below the head? How do I best show the other goers that I too have elite clothes-picking skills?

Anything is up for grabs, so pick away! For added info (if it's needed), I went last year as Adam Jensen for Deus Ex: Human Revolution

TL;DR- You decide what clothes I wear below the head for a convention

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Do Pyramid head, but with a Taco.

Seriously, think how well it would work. O:

Or Master Chief, but that one would be considerably harder.

Or Mario, and balance a Mario hat on top of the Taco? :D

I'll be back with more.

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009

You wont look daft, as I think the vast majority of cosplayers do ... in fact, I would go as far as saying you would look quite dapper.

when I see a cosplayer I see this

But more like "I really really really want to protect my virginity".

As for the ladies, recent threads have gone over why I think it's a bad idea to cosplay as female game character.

I mainly put this in to pad out my comment.

EDIT: doesn't Revolver look like John Marston in that pic? Not facially but dress.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
sky14kemea said:
Or Master Chief, but that one would be considerably harder.
Obviously he'd be 'Master Chef'. Spartan Armor and a Taco Helm. Taco-117.

Or Tacoman, with... one of any number of spandex outfits for a superhero of your choice! Superman, Batman, Aquaman, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Ant-Man...

Ooh, or 'Tacopool'. ... or 'Deadtaco'? Both sound a bit odd, but Deadpool with a Taco head would probably be the greatest thing ever.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
So what do you look like? Are you male or female ? Black white or asian ? Fat or skinny? Tall or short?

Piramid head works REALLY well . But then again it merely becomes taco head .
Samus would be awsome too , since here armor would be easily recognisable .
How about the joker? You'll save a lot of time not having to make up your face .

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
sky14kemea said:

Oh man, Taco Head would be amazing. =D

I'd also support Taco Freeman, if it's him in a HEV suit. Also Taco 47/Agent Taco.

Tom_green_day

Jan 5, 2013
Saw an interesting picture of someone dressing up as a character from TF2. It wasn't great, but I'm sure if you put work in it would look pretty cool, depending on your build etc.

smearyllama

May 9, 2010

Is there any other choice for a male cosplayer?
I'm planning on going as him for Halloween, and I was able to make my chainsaw hand out of cardboard and duct tape, so cost isn't really a concern.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
How about a Big Daddy? Probably too much effort to get the suit right though, in which case I endorse Sky's suggestion of Pyramid / Taco head.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
I find going as a character you really like helps you make a better cosplay and feel happier whilst wearing it.

Go as a drag queen Harley Quinn with a taco head. I also second the Taco Head idea :p I'll come back and think of more later...

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
I think that you should......

sky14kemea said:

*throws his idea out of window*

Go with this, I would love to see what that would look like XD

[sub][sub]That does remind me that I still have to choose my cosplay for this year >.>[/sub][/sub]

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
krazykidd said:
So what do you look like? Are you male or female ? Black white or asian ? Fat or skinny? Tall or short?
I'm a tall, skinny white dude

I know, totally unique! :p

BloatedGuppy

Feb 3, 2010
PsychicTaco115 said:
Escapists, as a certain convention draws nearer and nearer, I realized; I need a cosplay!

As I have horrible picking ideas, the solution was clear; I'll be a lazy bastard and let YOU DECIDE!

Obviously, I'll have my trademark taco on, but what about the everything below the head? How do I best show the other goers that I too have elite clothes-picking skills?

Anything is up for grabs, so pick away! For added info (if it's needed), I went last year as Adam Jensen for Deus Ex: Human Revolution

TL;DR- You decide what clothes I wear below the head for a convention
I think this is the obvious choice:

Bonus points if you can get a friend to dress up as the Prince and roll a giant ball around all night. You can occasionally shout commands at him and act super passive aggressive and unhappy with everything he does.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
I say you should go dressed wearing Jim's suit. It'll be great. You just walk into the panel wearing the suit and the taco head and stare at him. Bonus points if you pay off everyone else in the room to ignore you so he's the only one who notices you XD

That or the valentine avatar you did awhile back XD

Lucem712

*Chirp*
Jul 14, 2011
Obviously, you should go as John Marston with a Taco Head, wearing his cowboy hat atop that!