What song do you want to hear in the new Fallout?

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
mad825 said:
they better play Butcher Pete part 2 in NV!!!!

HA! That would be really funny if they only had only part 2 in Fallout: NV. The characters in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas would have only heard one part of the song each.

S

SaKenyi

I really, really wouldn't mind something of Glenn Miller, even though he wasn't particularly active in the timespan Fallout 3 takes inspiration of. It could very well be either A)

In The Mood

or B)

Moonlight Serenade

Then again, it's all instrumental, but I'd still like to hear it in one of the oncoming games.

Cpt Corallis

Apr 14, 2009
Seriously, if the game doesn't have My Way by Sinatra playing over the ending credits, then it will have wasted an absolutely perfect opportunity. :(

linkzeldi

Jun 30, 2010
Jeepers Creepers where'd you get those peepers, Jeepers creepers where'd you get them eyes.

Ih8pkmn

Apr 20, 2010

Do wa do wa do wa do wa do wa!!!

Edit: either that or:

It's an awesome song! it wouldn't even have to be this version!

Mimssy

Dec 1, 2009
SaKenyi said:
I really, really wouldn't mind something of Glenn Miller, even though he wasn't particularly active in the timespan Fallout 3 takes inspiration of. It could very well be either A)

In The Mood

or B)

Moonlight Serenade

Then again, it's all instrumental, but I'd still like to hear it in one of the oncoming games.
I thought he'd be a good addition too.

I think Billie Holiday is amazing, but I don't think she would set the right mood.

PurpleSky

Apr 20, 2010
Valdric_gundam said:
To embed youtube here is alot easier than people thing, you just write ([)youtube="code here right after watch?v= on the address, and end the paranthesis (])

PurpleSky

Apr 20, 2010
mikozero said:

wrong period but y'know what the hell it's a game...

edit - in fact how cool would a headlining ghoul Elvis be ? :D
Maybe he is a survivor and we meet him as an NPC, how awesome would that be?