What songs instantly make you happy

Chris^^

Mar 11, 2009
Shakin' by The Dandy Warhols - really upbeat and it reminds me of a lot of good times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJAEMI5kKdY

Ordinaryundone

Oct 23, 2010
Guns and Roses by Paradise Lunch. Its the theme to Baccano (the anime series) and its such a ridiculously upbeat and happy sounding jazz number that its almost impossible not to smile. Also, "Let's Dance, Boys!" from Bayonneta, for the same reasons (its the theme from the credits).

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Spectral Dragon said:
Oooh, Machinae Supremacy's cover of Gimme More. :D
That's a good one, though I use it more for an adrenaline boost than anything.

One song that makes me smile is in part because of a video made for it: Miracle∞Hinacle (here's hoping that infinity symbol comes out right).

Hemlet

Jul 31, 2009
Hocus Pocus by the band Focus makes me instantly happy. It has YODELING! How can anything with yodeling in it not make someone happy?

Mrmac23

Aug 12, 2011
Hemlet said:
Hocus Pocus by the band Focus makes me instantly happy. It has YODELING! How can anything with yodeling in it not make someone happy?

OH FUCK YES *vigorous headbanging*

OT: I feeeell in-to a burnin' ringooooof fire, i went down, down doooown, an'the flaaaames went higher...

JakePwnsAtLife

Mar 7, 2008
Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles
More Than a Feeling - Boston
Australia - The Shins
Every Dog Has Its Day - Flogging Molly
Eye of the Tiger - Survivor (an inside joke that I can never not smile at with this one)

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
It is impossible to be said when listening to Stan Bush - "The Touch" because it is awesome on its own level. Nothing else could fit with the final battle between Optimus and Megatron.

Luke5515

Aug 25, 2008
Whenever I'm walking with this on I start doing skips and jumps and twists and I can't stop.

Edd4224

Jul 5, 2011
Magic by B.O.B. featuring someone else... (can't remember who)
Also The Nice South African from Spitting Image, quite possibly the most politically incorrect song ever XD