What StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void Will Bring to The Protoss Campaign - Update

Ferisar

Oct 2, 2010
AstaresPanda said:
After the long wait i was let down to find out they were going to split campaigns but at least it would be expansion packs like broodwar how wrong i was 3 full price games yay and to make the it better its been how many more years now waiting.
Except the bit where Heart of the Swarm cost as much as a normal expansion and that each campaign has delivered as many missions as the originals with a whole lot more work put into them in terms of fidelity. The wait is shitty, but that's... about it.

wizzy555

Oct 14, 2010
OMG the sexualisation of these protoss is unacceptable, Selendris' Khalarian glands are engorged to totally unrealistic proportions.

Anyway I look forward to the new chapter even if I think starcraft 2 ruined the feel of the lore. Starcraft shouldn't have prophecies and the Xel'naga shouldn't be ancient evil gods.

AstaresPanda

Nov 5, 2009
Ferisar said:
AstaresPanda said:
After the long wait i was let down to find out they were going to split campaigns but at least it would be expansion packs like broodwar how wrong i was 3 full price games yay and to make the it better its been how many more years now waiting.
Except the bit where Heart of the Swarm cost as much as a normal expansion and that each campaign has delivered as many missions as the originals with a whole lot more work put into them in terms of fidelity. The wait is shitty, but that's... about it.
matter of taste i guess but lol no in england SC2 came out abit pricey for a PC game of £39.99 and heart of the swarm pretty much the same. They are both now dirt cheap.