What TF2 Class Are You?

RheynbowDash

Jan 26, 2009
Me personally, im always a Medic, my aim sucks in FPSs so i would rather contribute to the cause in other ways.

McClaud

Nov 2, 2007
I'm usually the sniper, because half my team is afraid to go out and counter-snipe when there's more than one on the other team.

This-is-Hip-Hop

Feb 21, 2009
Medic, I am always one to help before fight and I am rather good with him; however, if we are talking strict personality, I would have to say the Scout, though I do no share his pention for violence, I do have the same ego problem as him, and if left undeflated, it does get that bad.

-This-is-Hip-Hop

Jobz

May 5, 2008
I switch between Scout, Heavy & Medic randomly. It's hard to say which I'm best with because I'm not particularly good with them. But way better than any of the other classes.

SquirrelPants

Dec 22, 2008
Fist Pyro!
Yesh, I am a Pyro, almost always. They are a fun class to play, and are all about getting up-close-and-personal with their enemies. And burning them. They also have a fire axe with barbed wire wrapped around it. I mean, seriously! How cool is that?!

EDIT: Forgot to say: My secondary class is a Medic, and after that I choose sniper.

phar

Jan 29, 2009
my most played is heavy.. but i like the engineer the best. Only problem is theres always too many on the team..

Audemas

Aug 12, 2008
I've only played Team Fortress 2 twice but I was spy and sniper. I was better at the spy I think.

Talendra

Hail, Ilpalazzo!
Jan 26, 2009
I'm a pyro, I love sneaking around without using stealth in all games. So creeping about and ambushing people come naturally to me.
Besides, nobody kills it with fire quite like the pyro.