What TV series do you all want turned into a game?

MSORPG pl4y3r

Aug 7, 2008
Red Dwarf, it COULD make a good adventure game if it was done right but some how I doubt it.

Frizzle said:
Honestly? I'd like to play a game that let you be some sort of predator from africa, and hunt things. So one of those shows that is about lions or hyenas. That would be sweet....
Yeah I'd like a game like that......sort of, if a game like that was made do you think that you could play ALL the life of your chosen animal or just some parts?

Jul 9, 2008
tmo99 said:
Ninja Warrior. It will be like Mirror's Edge except for crazy japanese people are involved.
UncleUlty said:
A Code Monkeys game would be awesome,that game would rip on games so bad
Damn, everyone's taking my ideas.

Anyway, even though it was originally manga, I think Rouroni Kenshin might work as a game.

FallenBlade20

Feb 14, 2009
None at all. Id rather game developers come up with something ORIGINAL. If they absolutely have to rip off a tv show do it of one no one cares about. Let's say Desperate House Wives. That way when they butcher it no one will feel hurt.

Frizzle

Nov 11, 2008
MSORPG pl4y3r said:
Red Dwarf, it COULD make a good adventure game if it was done right but some how I doubt it.

Frizzle said:
Honestly? I'd like to play a game that let you be some sort of predator from africa, and hunt things. So one of those shows that is about lions or hyenas. That would be sweet....
Yeah I'd like a game like that......sort of, if a game like that was made do you think that you could play ALL the life of your chosen animal or just some parts?
I don't see why not. You could start out as a cub, and then learning to do stuff would be like your parents teaching you how to hunt with the pride etc. Like kind of tutorial.

Then at a certain age in the game they kick you out (like lions do in real life) and make you go start your own pride. Then as you establish yourself, you get other nomadic lions coming in and trying to kill you for your females etc.

You could do very similar things for hyenas. I think it would be sweet, honestly. And with the current gen consols/PC's and tech. it would be totally doable.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
I would like to see Gladiators (the game show) as a game, but I just know that it wouldn't work and it would turn out like an Olympics game, and end up with 10'000'000 broken game controllers, keyboards and handhelds worldwide.

Failing that, I guess a Sopranos game would be pretty good.

Ghost

Spoony old Bard
Feb 13, 2009
deal or no deal, the American deal or no deal, the Spanish deal or no deal...

they'd be great games (i think they'd be console exclusives then later ported to pc)

October Country

Dec 21, 2008
Prison Break was my first thought if only the story wasn't so devilishly complicated. Still, the first two seasons could probably make a decent action/adventure game.