What type of drunk are you?

Vicarious Reality

Jul 10, 2011
I tend to wander around thinking about why i am wandering around
Otherwise, i feel a little good and wobbly...

I usually drink rocca guicciarda nowadays

bojackx

Nov 14, 2010
I think I just get annoying and a lot less subtle about stuff.

For multiple reasons I don't drink very often, partly because drunk me is such a tool. Sure, I get more confident and more talkative (although that's only if I'm in the right environment), but I also get a lot louder and a lot more stupid. I know it's generally accepted that people get embarrassed by what they did when they were hammered, which I do even though I have practically no reputation, but I just can't stand who I become when I'm drunk.

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
Me getting drunk is kind of like Russian Roulette; most of the time 'll be ridiculously happy - Like how I apparently was before depression. But some days there might be some sort of mood or a little too much (I have no idea what) and I am the saddest drunk you will ever know. Lots of crying and wailing and moaning about my bitterness with past loves and my failures in life.

Needless to say I don't drink much anymore.

Bourbon and Coke is my favorite drink, though lately I've found a treat in Mountain Dew and Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey.

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
I talk more at an increasing volume. But in incredibly predictive patterns. There's a guy at the local pub who can tell you exactly what pint I'm on just by my talking to him for a bout half a minute. Actually, I think how long I talk to him for plays a part in it. I'm a pretty happy drunk usually, but I'm not going to say I've never ended up crying in a smoking garden because of a few too many pints and an inopportune ex girlfriend appearance.

Johnny Impact

Aug 6, 2008
The type who doesn't get drunk.

I have about 1 drink a week, sometimes 2 on different days.

My dad was a drunk. Not going there. Ever. Not doing it, not dealing with it. If others are drunk, I leave the room. Consequently I'm not at many parties.

Xeros

Aug 13, 2008
Loop Stricken said:
Happy drunk.
Talkative drunk.

doesn't matter what I'm drinking.

Whisky in the jar-oh!
This. Regardless of what I'm drinking, everything becomes hysterical, and I can't shut up.

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
Usually the kind who quickly remembers why he never buys alcohol of his own accord and winds up doing nothing all night but trying to smoke away his nausea.

When I do enjoy drinking I'm a bit sing-y and bouncy. In general though alcohol is a physically harmful and overall unpleasant drug.

MindFragged

Apr 2, 2009
Tends to depend on the drink. I don't know if there is any backing to this, but I see trends. My favourite drink for this reason is tequila - I like the taste, and I've never had a night filled with tequila slammers that didn't abound with shenanigans.

loudmadman

Nov 22, 2011
I'm more or less the same when I am drunk, save for a more bold demeanour. I remember the first time I was drunk, I kissed some woman and was a footrest for another woman (don't ask why, I am not too sure myself). Fortunately, I mainly stick to wisecracks and harmless banter

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
I'm a miserable drunk, thus I don't drink any more - beyond a glass of cider every other year. EVERYONE WINS!

Seriously, I become morose, I get a headache (despite chugging down water at a 3-to-1 ratio) while drinking - but no hangover curiously - and I also hate the way it makes me feel out of control and fuzzy in the head.

To answer your second question, however; my favourite drinks used to be vodka - straight or with some kind of juice - Bailey's, and ciders of different kinds.

Mazza35

Jan 20, 2011
I the kind of drunk that forget pretty much most social...conventions in regards to appropriate topics to discuss with people..

Example, I had an hour argument with a sober German people about Nazis and how Hitler helped rebuild the country..

BM19

Sep 24, 2012
Usually about the same, just more talkative and happy.

I usually only drink beer and/or whiskey, so I'm not sure how other drinks would affect me. Can't stand wine, though. >_>

Clowndoe

Aug 6, 2012
Most of the time I just mellow out, but at a party I go around talking to as many different people and am generally the life of the party.

... well that's how I remember it.