What type of phone do you have?

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
TehRandom1 said:
Got a Galaxy tab running the stock Gingerbread ROM. I've only got two problems with it:
1. 30 people have asked me, 'Is that a phone?', which is always followed up with 'Do you put it up to your ear?' (dumbass)
2. Then there's people who ask 'Is that an iPad?'. Cue long explanation.
Do you have a picture? I'm interested in seeing this.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
Mine is a pink Blackberry curve that I love to pieces, I have never had any problems with the phone. I am very rarely off the damn thing :)

Ranorak

Tamer of the Coffee mug!
Feb 17, 2010
I got a Nokia X6, god damn hate the thing.
The touch screen stays active during phone calls, so I'm either muting myself for the other caller.
Or causing permanent ear damage for touching the speaker option.
It's slow and eats at the battery like a fat kid at the all you can eat bar.

BlueberryMUNCH

Apr 15, 2010
As a British teenager, it's my duty as a citizen to own a Blackberry.

Don't know what model it is but meh, it's a good phone.

PatrickXD

Aug 13, 2009
I have a £10 phone on T Mobile pay as you go, so I can pay just a fiver a month for infinite texts. Works out very cheap, and I got myself an itouch so I dont need the whole smartphone thing.

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S. spending most of my day away from my computer it's nice to have something that can do all the stuff I'd need to be doing anyway without having to carry around a laptop or notebook.

silversnake4133

Mar 14, 2010
I have a Samsung Seek with a touchscreen and a pull-out keyboard. I actually just got it replaced with the same exact model because the first Seek I had I accidentally dropped onto the sidewalk just outside of my college's campus. The screen broke but the actual phone still worked, but since it completely relies on the touchscreen to do anything it was pretty much useless. Oh, and I have a little Axel from Organization XIII charm hanging off of it too. But his whole face is scratched off since I use my phone everyday. And it's about a year and a half old. :3

NoBlueFood

Apr 25, 2011
I have an old Samsung flip phone. It's about 4-5 years old and it's been washed. It works fine except the light under the keys don't work so it's kind of hard to use in the dark.

SinorKirby

May 1, 2009
rmb1983 said:
SinorKirby said:
rmb1983 said:
Although, I will admit I've been particularly interested in some of Sony's recent phones
Xperia Play looks awesome, I would want one still if not for the fact that I own a 3DS now.
Friend of mine just picked one up, replaced his XPeria X10 with it (had an iPhone 3G, beforehand). He likes it, but suggests that it's not really that great a buy until the bigger features it's promoting start fleshing out a bit (especially as far as games are concerned).
Yup. Like Minecraft Pocket Edition.

Continuity

May 20, 2010
Iphone.

Dont hate me! :) they're actually not that bad, I can do pretty everything I want on an iphone and its a darn sight slicker than my friend's HTC desire. Its not so much that hardware of the iphone, which is alright, but the fact that IOS is so simple and slick, combined with the unarguably large app store.

Magnikai

Oct 29, 2008
I have an iPhone 4, because I hated having to carry around my iPod and it's awful battery and my huge enV Touch everywhere I went. So I just caved and got a device that plays songs and makes calls.

tso0001

Mar 18, 2010
I use a Nokia E72. A great phone does everything I need and I like it because it has a full QWERTY Keyboard which is great if you text a lot.

Dys

Sep 10, 2008
I have a HTC desire running reflex sense 2.1/3.0 :D Great phone.

I don't understand why people are so willing to tolerate iphones, they are expensive, underpowered, ugly and closed (things like wifi hotspots and the like require more creative approaches to set up). On top of that I'm constantly talking to friends who have broken iphones. Seems like a lot of hassle for what is ultimately a mediocre and boring product.

ffxfriek

Apr 3, 2008
Am I the only one here with a HTC thunderbolt? Awesome phone.I use it for everything!

TehRandom1

May 9, 2010
Shakomaru said:
TehRandom1 said:
Got a Galaxy tab running the stock Gingerbread ROM. I've only got two problems with it:
1. 30 people have asked me, 'Is that a phone?', which is always followed up with 'Do you put it up to your ear?' (dumbass)
2. Then there's people who ask 'Is that an iPad?'. Cue long explanation.
Do you have a picture? I'm interested in seeing this.
Sure, problem is I'm stuck with a crappy netbook camera. For reference, the sissors are 13cm long.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Samsung Toco. Really, I just take my mum's old phone after she gets a new one. I don't use them enough to justify buying my own.

crazyfoxdemon

Oct 2, 2009
I have a boulder. It can't do much in the way of software. BUT, it has survived being dropped from a 3 story building onto concrete.