What type of phone do you have?

Wieke

Quite Dutch.
Mar 30, 2009
HTC Desire Z. An android with physical qwerty keyboard.

Use it for quite a lot of things, phone calls, reading ebooks (though I ordered a kindle so that's probably over), games, internet, emails, sms, the rare video or photo, agenda (quite sweet because it syncs with my google calendar) and last but not least as a countdown timer.

thelaughingman

Feb 4, 2009
Motorola Droid 2, my only complaint about it is the fragility of the touchscreen, dropped on carpet once and it cracked, had to get it replaced (thank god for insurance, otherwise my carpet would've cost me like $600)
Other than that, best damn phone ever.

Sketchy

Aug 16, 2008
Samsung Galaxy S, bought it about a week ago (and yes, I am aware that in Australia the Galaxy S 2 just came out, but meh).

It's awesome so far, the time test is yet to come.

CommanderKirov

Oct 3, 2010
iPhone! And I got it for Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

So I'm quite satisfied with that.

Jaime_Wolf

Jul 17, 2009
Droid X.

Switching from an iPhone on AT&T to an Android on Verizon was a great decision.

hotacidbath

Mar 2, 2009
I have an LG EnV3 and it works pretty well. The added bonus is that, as I zookeeper, my phone has as taken a couple of swan dives into water dishes and is still working fine. I also still hold onto my old Nokia phone so whenever my newer phone ends up dying, I can get that trusty old phone reactivated.

Frybird

Jan 7, 2008
A Sony Ericsson K-somethingsomething. Aka one with actual buttons for numbers and everything.

Would have had an older one, but i wanted to have a phone with a workable camera and MP3-Functions (wich i rarely used in the end).

Sometimes thinking about getting a smartphone though...even though it's only because i admire how you can find out stuff on the go with internet functionality.

But in the end, i'd guess i'd use that as often as the MP3 function of my current phone, so yeah, gonna wait on that.

Jessta

Feb 8, 2011
one of those old ass corded phones with a spinny dial only no spinny dial you know?

Grimbold

Nov 19, 2009
A five year old Alcatel that was already outdated back then.
I just never bothered about getting a new one but I shall pretend that I am doing that for ecological reasons, so: "F**k planned obsolescence!"

LordMithril

Jul 10, 2010
I went with an HTC Desire when my old Nokia N95 began breaking up.
Great phone, nice screen, does everything and more (hell it even runs PS1 games)

Next one (juli next year)is going to be the then HTC flagship phone. Probably a quad core if I see how fast shit is going now :p

Bolleman

Jan 11, 2011
I just got myself a Samsung Omnia 7.

Works quite well, the only real issue I have is that the marketplace and all that good stuff isn't available in my country yet.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
http://www.nokiausa.com/PRODUCT_METADATA_0/Products/Phones/E-Series/E72/images/E72_Black_flip_left3_604x604.png

I'll be getting a new HTC (Android) or Samsung Galaxy S2 next fall.

Before this I've had 5500, 5410i, 7200, two phones I can't remember the model of, 3650, 3330, and 3310 as my first phone in 1999.

Boris Goodenough

Jul 15, 2009
Sony Ericsson C510 cyber-shot, I've not had use for other sevices than SMS and Phoning, well the camera IS nice, since I don't always run around with my camera.

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Nokia 6120. Had to google image nokia to find that out. From what I've seen, it's a very popular phone, I meet a lot of people with them.

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
I have a Samsung SGH-L760V. I don't like it, but hey, it seems that every phone I see that I'd like is either an outrageously priced smartphone or Hello Kitty themed because apparently girls won't buy phones unless they're pink and covered in diamonds.

Fenix7

Jun 14, 2011
An old ass Samsung phone, I don't even know the model. I actually hate Samsung but I don't care about cellphones enough to spend money on models ect.