What upcoming games are you looking forward to?

BathorysGraveland2

Feb 9, 2013
Wasteland 2, Pillars of Eternity, Age of Decadence, the new Planescape: Torment game, Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Mount & Blade: Bannerlord and Kingdom Come: Deliverance are the ones I'm looking forward it, though some aren't going to be released 'til next year. Other than them, the only other one I was anticipating was Risen 3: Titan Lords which was released a short while ago and I really enjoyed it.

But yeah, Witcher 3: Wild Hunt can't come fast enough. I'm thinking I'll need to upgrade my PC for it though, which is never a fun time.

Isalan

Jun 9, 2008
All about Witcher 3 turning up, looking forward to that immensely.

Also, cautiously optimistic about Evolve, but as is the way with multiplayer focused offerings we're gonna have too see how that shakes out. Lot of potential, but then, lot of potential to go wrong.

sovietmisaki

Sep 2, 2012
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, and The Phantom Pain for the PC (Thank you based Kojima!)
A Hat in time, an adorable protagonist doesn't hurt, I also like that art style they made for it,
Star Citizen
Elite: Dangerous
Splatoon, Seriously, this is basically the first game that has made me really consider getting a WiiU
Arkham Knight
Dreadnought
Shantae: Half Genie Hero
Alien: Isolation
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
Civilization: Beyond Earth
GTA V for the PC
This War of Mine
World of Warships
Evolve
Tom Clancy's The Division
Assassin's Creed: Unity
Well that's all that I can think of at the moment, there's sure to be at least a few more.

bishopzz

Apr 24, 2009
I don't know if there has been a time where I'm less excited about upcoming games, so some games on this list I'm only kind of interested in. Two of these games may never exist ,(Half LIfe 3 isn't one of them) but otherwise I would only have one a couple games I'm really looking forward to.

Dying Light
MGS 4
Batman Arkam Knight
GTA 5 Remastered
Half Life 3: One day..........
Mass Effect 4
Order: 1886: The more I learn about it the less I'm interested.
Sly Cooper 4; Hopefully one day.........
Far Cry 4
Prey 2: Double hopefully one day.......

Maximum Bert

Feb 3, 2013
Persona 4 Ultimax is easily my top pick and its out in Japan now. Comes out in NA next month so my import copy should arrive a few weeks after that so.....ages away yet...damn.

Other than that there are

Guilty Gear Xrd
Bayonetta 2
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Think thats about it I mean there are others I am interested in but not to bothered about waiting for. Also happy about the next iteration of DOA5 coming to the PS4 only because my PS3 is dying but I will keep it alive for Ultimax dammit and will probably eventually get a new one so I can play the game whenever I want.

TheGamerElite33

Nov 3, 2011
Doom 4
Star citizen
Deus Ex 4
Far Cry 4
Metal gear solid 5 (finally coming to PC)
Killing floor 2
Unreal Tournament

hickwarrior

a samurai... devil summoner?
Nov 7, 2007
Well, Shin megami Tensei IV in september. Finally in europe. Only on the eshop, but I don't mind so much. Kind of a fan in a way now.

Probably super smash bros. on the 3DS. But I have to wait till the reviews to know if the multiplayer isn't all it has going for it... Then again, it's not team based, so playing online shouldn't be too bad right?

Pokemon AS, since I like water more than fire in pokemon. I think.

And I just hope Tecmokoei is going to release SW4 on the PC, as well as DW8 empires. Probably not, but if they do... Well, I guess I'll be broke for a bit.

DOOM GUY

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone
Jul 3, 2010
There's a lot of games that I'm interested in right now, but currently I'm only actively looking forward to:

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus
Bayonetta 2
Killing Floor 2
Metal Gear Solid 5
Shantae: Half Genie Hero
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition

IllumInaTIma

Flesh is but a garment!
Feb 6, 2012
Persona 5
Persona Q
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Oh boy is there alot of Persona in my future. Well, whatcha you gonna do. PERSONA!

Other than that, I'm still waiting for Dragon Age: Inquisition. I was in the minority who enjoyed DA2 more that DAO, and just the fact that you can choose between two different battle systems makes me happy.

I've also recently fallen into a giant time pit also known as Civilization 5. So, Civilization is space!!!

norashepard

Mar 4, 2013
Dragon Age: Inquisition because I have loved every game in that series and it has so many of my favorite voice actors I can't not be excited.

Any telltale games coming, except possibly the Borderlands one. Treasure huntery stories just don't interest me at all.

Aaaand SAINTS ROW: GAT OUT OF HELL. I'm pissed you can't be the boss (And why Kinzie and not SHAUNDI, the true hero of the series?), but I TOTALLY CALLED that they would go to hell next so in addition to being permanently loyal to the series to begin with, I can be smug about it too!

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
If GTAV's PC port isn't out by christmas, I may cry. Still holding my breath for a port of Red Dead Redemption.

The upcoming Dragon Age game is sounding mighty good.

Been waiting a couple of years for an indie RPG called Aveyond 4.

Hoping Nintendo makes a Tomodachi Life 2, because that game was funny as hell.

I'm hoping for new shooter that is very colorful & very funny, kinda like Serious Sam 2, but not 9 years old. & like Tf2, but with a less bland landscape.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Shoggoth2588 said:
...I only just realized that The Evil Within and, Destiny are going to be released on the current gen consoles...I mean, PS3/360...Why? I'm not anticipating those games but weren't those and, Far Cry 4 and, Wolfenstein the New One etc meant to be next gen?
Actually I think Evil Within was supposed to be just a 7th gen game, but received an 8th gen version later too. Same as Persona 5 which was announced as a PS3 title, but recently got revealed to be coming to the PS4 as well.

OT: I'm not too familiar with what's coming out when, but I'm looking forward the Dragon Age: Inquisition. Not particularly hyped for it or anything, but I'm expecting it be a solid indulging romp with some fun characters.

Other than that, MGS5 is looking really good, but that feels a bit too far off for me to get worked up about yet. And then there's Bloodborne, but again I don't know when it's getting released.

Sangnz

Oct 7, 2009
Backlog getting bigger :D

Civ: Beyond Earth
Planetary Annihilation (release build)
Pillars of Eternity
Elite: Dangerous
Endless Legend (release build)
Galactic Civilizations III (release build)
Dragon Age: Inquisition (trepidatious)
Farcry 4
Witcher 3

duwenbasden

King of the Celery people
Jan 18, 2012
Dragon Age: Inquisition, not $60 though.
GTAV PC, not $60 though.

So probably going to keep playing whatever I was playing.

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
All titles on PC(Witcher 3 is 2015 so that's quite a ways away that's my most anticipated). Now for the ones from this year:

Wasteland 2
Pillars of Eternity
Dragon Age Inquisition
Shadow of Mordor
FarCry 4
GTA V
Warlords of Draenor

dangoball

Jun 20, 2011
I have to thank everyone who reminded me of Wasteland 2, Shadow of Mordor and the new Torment game. I completely forgot about those even though Fallout 1/2 are amongs my favorite games ever, I love Tolkiens lore and Planscape is a game to never be forgoten.

And also damn you all for mentioning Bayoneta 2 because I've heard so many good things about the first one, it makes me sad I don't own a console :p

Ryallen

Will never say anything smart
Feb 25, 2014
Ah jeez. There are too many. Let me name all the ones that are on my mind as of right now.

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby
Shadows of Mordor
Bloodborne
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Super Smash Bros.
Hyrule Warriors
And, most of all, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

Mechamorph

Dec 7, 2008
I am all but salivating at the prospect of getting my hands on Civilization: Beyond Earth. Borderlands 2 the Pre-sequel is also something I am anticipating greatly along with Wasteland 2. All of that within the next 60 days or less, looks like my wallet will be slimmer very shortly.

The title that I definitely want a release date on is the second chapter of Legend of Heroes. Carpe Fulgur is apparently working full steam ahead but knowing when my malformed grubby mitts can metaphorically grab on to a copy would be nice

bug_of_war

Nov 30, 2012
Well, there's the usual Assassin's Creed games that I look forward to, but the two that stand out for me right now are Mortal Kombat X (which I'm probably not gonna buy day one due to the developer's tendency to release the fully unlocked version of the game later), and The Order: 1886. I fucking love fighting games, and I'm a full on sucker for alternate history games, so both are right up my alley.