What was the most recent Zero Puncuation when you first happen upon this site?

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
All in the title.
I'm just curious, and it gives (at least to me) a more tangable reference of when people joined.

For me it was the AVP, Bad Company 2 videos. I stayed around alittle longer then made my account, I'm not sure which video was current when I first got my account though.

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
Devil May Cry 4.

Technically, I hadn't ventured to the site but found the video when someone linked it. However, it did serve to eventually get me here. Mostly because one day I remembered the video and wanted to find it so I searched.

After I got here, I then took the liberty to watch all the videos previous. I stayed around for many months, keeping track of when the vids came out before I finally decided to join.

I don't remember the video that was up when I actually joined either.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Funnily enough, I did watch him on Youtube first and ended up checking in weekly since he moved here. I was just dumb and didn't join the site back then. <.>

BeeGeenie

May 30, 2012
Gosh that was quite a while ago... I think it may have been around his Assassin's Creed review... but I've watched them so many times it's all a blur.
I only recently made a profile, but I'm a long time lurker ;)

Revnak_v1legacy

Fixed by "Monday"
Mar 28, 2010
Some time before the Valkyria chronicles review, but I have no clue how long before. I made an account for March Madness much later.

josemlopes

Jun 9, 2008
The fucking Darkness demo, I dont even know how I found him on youtube lol

Really hipster of me, I know

Setch Dreskar

Mar 28, 2011
With my old account/first time on Escapist Psychonauts was his newest video, which is why I watched him in the first place cause I love me some Psychonauts and from there I just kind of hung around, had to make a new account when my old account was lost for some reason, same name, same info used but the old account just went poof. Then I watched his reviews of the Darkness and Fable on youtube.

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
Army of Two I believe. A friend showed me these really funny game reviews with a yellow background and it led me here.

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
Not sure what was the last one up, but the reason I found him and this site wass the 'Peggle' review. And I definitely remember seeing "Clive barker presents Clive Barker's Jericho, by Clive Barker" when it just came out.

So, somewhere between those two I guess.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
The first I remember watching new was Too human, although I know I had watched some before that.

The first time ZP thing I remember was a ZP preview thingy they had on Xplay. How long ago did they do that?

Kal-Adam

May 7, 2010
Sonic Unleashed

One of his best reviews and the reason I stuck around with the escapist! Since then It has become one of my most frequented sites, and I've watched just about every ZP know to man!

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
I have no idea, I made an account before I even saw a ZP video, but I can't remember what was it that brought me to this site, I think it was that I had started watching There Will Brawl somewhere else and that eventually led me here, actually it seems that the date I made an account was the date that episode 9 came out, so now I'm sure it was that.

According to the dates the most likely videos for me to have watched first, were either CoD:MW2 or Dragon Age Origins.

MrHide-Patten

Jun 10, 2009
Artist Phillip M. Jackson (aka Jollyjack) on deviantart made a 'response' to his webcomic video. Illustrating himself choking to death with a bag of porridge.

dangoball

Jun 20, 2011
Fallout 3. Someone on a different forum posted a link and my first though was WTF?! Especially since ending credits start rolling after "It's good." Didn't joint till sometime later, 'cause I didn't really bother browsing his video-gallery back then. When I did though, I went from start to finish! Helped improve my English comprehension skill quite nicely, he did.

And it seems captcha disagrees with many grading systems: "points dont matter"

Tryforlive

Sep 1, 2009
psychonauts and i kept coming back once every month until i made an account and now im stuck here forever :D