What was the most recent Zero Puncuation when you first happen upon this site?

xsoenx

Dec 15, 2010
the first i saw was Saints Row 2 somone on a another forum link to it, but i could never find the link again and gave up at that time about him.
Later a friend who have watch it for a long time send me the link for the Red Dead Redemption which was the newest at that point and i have watch ever since

sb666

Fake Best
Apr 5, 2010
Country
Australia
I think it was the Console Wars review or Psychonauts.

Trucken

Jan 26, 2009
A freind of mine linked me to the Left 4 Dead review, that's how I found the Escapist. Took me a while to join though, found some funny/interesting threads I wanted to be a part of.

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
I found the site when the latest was, I believe, either Zack and Wiki or Yahtzee goes to GDC.
I found him after a webcomic I read(in retrospect, a really shitty gaming one) did a comic about him.

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
I dunno, probably not too many, It was before he did Assassin's Creed, I was pretty early to the party, I actually kinda followed Yahtzee here from FullyRamblomatic.com although I discovered that after ZP was created.

I saw the Fable review on youtube, went to fully ramblomatic, saw that he was here now and then watched the ZP episodes that existed and spent the next ages going through the archives over there.

Now I'm finding myself spending less time here and shifting over to Destructoid slowly due to Jim's show (Jimquisition, obviously) after listening to Podtoid from the first available downloads on iTunes.

I tend to drift around a fair bit, although I've been here quite a while.

EDIT: It's funny how many other people only joined the forums after being here a while.

IIRC I lurked for a few months, not very long at all; but for the longest time I didn't even know there were forums on here. Probably a solid year and a half.

The_Waspman

Sep 14, 2011
The first ZP review I watched was for 'shit game for twats' Hunted: The demons forge. Mainly because I'd bought it and was playing it at the time (Guess that makes me a twat then). Didn't actually make an account until shooter season 2011 though.

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
I think the first one I watched was Bioshock...

I spent a good long while lurking though so I can't remember exactly what one it was when I did deign to join the forum...

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
I got into ZP while at uni... watching vids after anime viewings with the soc-committee while everyone else buggered off.

Started following them properly with, I think it was inFamous, but it was probably before that. Started lurking 2010 and became a member... well, look left.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
The most recent episode of Zero Punctuation out when I joined The Escapist was the 2.5 Hoedown, posted here on the Escapist on the 26th of August, 2009. This was a review of 'Splosion Man and, Trine, neither of which I've played. Maybe some day, considering 'Splosion Man was put on disc so maybe some day...

Eddy-16

Jan 3, 2011
The first one I ever watched was his review of "Purple Monkey Dishwasher" because my brother said it was hilarious, so I stuck around and joined a while later.

not_you

Don't ask, or you won't know
Mar 16, 2011
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky

Or more appropriately

Ess Tee Kay Ell Kay Eee Arr Clear sky...

I was interested in the game after hearing good things about SoC... so, I googled "review" and that popped up...

Been an avid viewer ever since...

Jun 11, 2008
Bioshock was the most recent one on the website when I first came here but I had seen his old youtube ones just never checked the site out until then.

Vampire cat

Apocalypse Meow
Apr 21, 2010
I ticked in on the Console Rundown he had like 4-5 years ago. I was searching up stuff on google about just that, and his video eventually came up. I went on to watch the previous two, and have tuned in every week since =p.

Joined the forum in 2010 after a few months lurking the forums X3.

Xannidel

Feb 16, 2011
The first time I stumbled on to ZP when I was on Youtube and I saw his Darkness video but I did not think much of it and then when I was a freshman in college and saw his video on EVE Online. That makes me feel kind of old now.