What was the most recent Zero Puncuation when you first happen upon this site?

TechTim

Apr 15, 2011
Khazoth said:
Back in ye olden days of the Sim City review when it was shown on a gaming show on G4 I can't remember.

I'm sure a rabid fan will eat my face for forgetting, but G4 was already starting to suck around that time, and then they altogether stopped showing their face on basic cable.
same for me i and think it was attack of the show that featured it

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
I jumped from fully ramblomatic so Heavenly Sword and Other Stuff. It did take me a little while to make an account.

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
His review of Heavenly Sword. Kinda lucked out to find it so early, and Ive kept up with it ever since.

Al-Bundy-da-G

Apr 11, 2011
Tony said:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I didn't understand why he was dissing off my favorite (and still is) wii game.
Pardon me good sir, but what the hell is going on with you avatar and where can I watch a show where sentient bread rips itself open to unleash a fountain of blood.

OT: I think it was Too Human, or maybe Spore. I really can't remember it's been like 2-3 years.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Scribblenauts.

I've been around for a while now, although not as long as some.

AceTrilby

Dec 24, 2008
As far as I know, around the Orange Box or Mass Effect review. I guess that makes me an old codger.

I still think of the 'Mass Erect' joke every time I play the game.

Vidiot

May 23, 2008
When I got to this site, ZP had just reviewed the first Assassin's Creed. wow... I feel old...

Jan 11, 2009
Scrolling through I think it was around the time of the Painkiller review, not entirely sure about that though. Wow, I feel old for a 17 year old...

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
Haze, WAYYY back when we still had The Escapist show, Russ Pits and De Rez.

Though I didn't make an account till much later.

KRbertsproduck5

May 29, 2010
Im pretty sure it was Soul Calibur 4. Really thats the only reason I stayed on the site so long. Then I started watching Extra Credit (witch Im still kind of pissed they had their big charity drive for one of their staff then left 2 weeks later.) and Escape to the Movies and Big Question.

EightGaugeHippo

Apr 6, 2010
Assassin's Creed 1
I remember it like it was yesterday, was watching it with my brother when he showed me. 2007 I think it was. That was 5 years ago, good golly miss molly!

Oly J

Nov 9, 2009
well I discovered the site quite a while before joining, it was either S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky or GTA4 but I didn't join until shortly after the Washington DC video