What was the most recent Zero Puncuation when you first happen upon this site?

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
Not sure exactly, but I think it was around the time of Chinatown Wars or Halo Wars... Or maybe it was LittleBigPlanet? Around that period at any rate. Didn't sign up for a while though.

Sir Boss

Mar 24, 2011
I first stumbled in to the escapist back around Halo: Reach and shattydems. So I guess I'm on the younger side of the users here.

Zhadramekel

Apr 18, 2010
I think the newest one was the SSBB review when my friend introduced my to it. I remember being in pain for about an hour cos I'd been laughing so much.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Pretty much the first video he did. Yup I was there from the beginning of ZP (when he posted this first two video Fable and The Darkness on Youtube and got hired by the Escapist) well I lurked on this site for a while.

Happy_Mutant

Jun 16, 2011
Prototype. Can't rightly say how I found it, but that day I went through about half of Yahtzee's library and laughed my ass off. Good times...

Mugen Weston

Jan 4, 2011
Grand Theft Auto 4, I didn't come for that but I think it was the most recent at the time.

Took me a very long time though before I started coming to the Escapist for other things and eventually joining the forums :S

SadakoMoose

Elite Member
Jun 10, 2009
I didn't join the site until 2009, but I've been watching since Heavenly Sword. Actually, I've been watching since his Darkness review, but that was on youtube.