What we NOT watchin? A quarantine review, by Morsomk.

morsomk

The Shape of Water was the worst movie of 2017.
Legacy
Apr 8, 2020
Hell
Country
Cold
Morsomk presents: What we watchin?

The accounts of somebody stuck in a quarantine.

Quarantine

Directed by: The chaotic nature of life.
Produced by: Some guy in China, if sources are to be believed.
Screenplay by: The government of the nation I live in
Starring: Me
Music by: The current album being listened to.
Cinematography by: My eyes.
Edited by: Karma
---
Release date: August 18th, 2020
Running time: Thirteen Days
Language: English
Genre: Depressing, drama, melancholic, ennuied

---

Hey hey survivors, quarantined personal here. Lets talk about quarantine, you guys wanna talk about quarantine? Because I've been dying to talk about quarantine! But lets talk about the brief summary of quarantine before I get into the nitty and gritty, there might be some spoilers tho...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------it sucks-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok lets get into more specifics now. What exactly is quarantine? Well, according to wikipedia, "A quarantine is a restriction on the movement of people and goods which is intended to prevent the spread of disease or pests. It is often used in connection to disease and illness, preventing the movement of those who may have been exposed to a communicable disease, but do not have a confirmed medical diagnosis."

And boy let me tell ya, that's exactly what I've been doing for the last week now. But lets talk about the daily needs.

THE DAILY ROUTINE

Here's what I do on a daily basis thanks to the global catastrophe that is the modern global government, all in the easy 13 steps.

1. I wake up.
2. I get up and look for food.
3. I find no food.
4. I stay in bed and try to get some more sleep.
5. Can't fall asleep due to the screams outside.
6. Contemplate suicide due to lack of a functional government in the local area.
7. Get out of bed and fix the planks covering the window.
8. Try not to get infected from the people outside.
9. Hunt a rat so that I can feed myself.
10. Stare at the wall for hours because I have no other function to satisfy myself anymore.
11. Get ready to go to bed.
12. Get into bed, cover myself with the 5 random blankets that I barely managed to scrounge somewhere from the outside...I think?
13. Cry myself to sleep.

But hey, it's not all doom and gloom here? I get to eat occasionally and it's only my 15th day of quarantine... Or was it the 25th?

...I can't...remember anymore... what was I doing again?

Why is this happening?

why is nobody saving us

OHH GOD
Somebody is knocking on the door!!!

Please! If you find my friends tell them that I mcxio231r., 7
# 45ew r312
t q+98sfd 21
qa g ,lq #`,
`1 =p23 35214k 2
,5m4245
=========================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Neuromancer

Endless Struggle
Legacy
Mar 16, 2012
a homeless squat
Country
None
Worry not Mormonsk, I promise if I see your friends I shall tell them that you
mcxio231r., 7
# 45ew r312
t q+98sfd 21
qa g ,lq #`,
`1 =p23 35214k 2
,5m4245
=========================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================