what will happen to your body after death?

escapistrules

Nov 25, 2009
someone asked me once, "why be an organ donor, why should i give my organs up after death?" i pondered the question for a second and responded by saying that im dead, what do i care. i even added that after i die they can put my corpse into a trash bag and throw me into the river for all i care. so my question to you is, what do you want to happen to your body after you die? (and to those who think its funny to say that my name is stupid, your not being funny, only annoying.)

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
made into a giant puppet to scare children

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
I want my viable organs harvested for medical use, the rest of my body I want cremated, and if at all possible I would like the heat from my body to generate some useable energy, although I don't think that will happen.

Basically, I want the most good done with my body as possible, with as few remains left behind as possible.

delet

Nov 2, 2008
Well now you've drawn my attention towards my name and the fact that people (apparently) find it funny...

OT: I'd like for my body to be cremated and then promptly thrown into some random direction. I don't care for a grave and I don't care for my body ( after I pass on) so why not destroy it?

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
What I want: Buried 1/2 foot underground in backyard with no coffin/Starched and used as Coat Rack

Either of those will do

S-Unleashed

May 14, 2009
Given away for study. Who knows my frozen eyes might save someone from the per birth blindness.

Hithlain

Keeper of Ying
Nov 25, 2008
mulch or a pine coffin. I read a book a couple years ago called "Stiff". Did you know that we decompose slower than we used to because of all the preservatives we eat? Or that people buried in airtight caskets jellify instead of decay?

Yeah, I want to decay the natural way thanks very much.

Aug 25, 2009
Hmm not sure, use it for something usefull I guess, like an extra in a zombie film or something. Failing that, throw it into a volcano, ala Tekken 2

Soulgaunt

Jan 14, 2009
AzrealMaximillion said:
I'll have myself cremated and my ashes will be thrown into the eyes of people that I did not like.
Best Answer.

OT:[s/] I wanna be researched after I die, so that you mammals may discover what perfection is.[/s]
I wanna be cremated, then used to get rid of the snow on the streets, if science says its okay.

Shanecooper

Aug 12, 2009
I want to be rebuilt. Stronger, faster, and, if posible, taller. I know we have the technology.

ShawnRiles

Jun 13, 2009
Before I die, I would request that a viking ship be built for me, then when I die I would be put on it, sent out to water and set it on fire.

Android2137

Feb 2, 2010
Organs harvested for medical uses. After that, I wish to be cremated and dumped somewhere, preferably somewhere full of plants like a garden. Not only will the plants benefit from it, but there's a chance that kids will be spooked, thinking I'm haunting the place.

Gladion

Jan 19, 2009
2012 Wont Happen said:
I want my viable organs harvested for medical use, the rest of my body I want cremated, and if at all possible I would like the heat from my body to generate some useable energy, although I don't think that will happen.
Well, I think people could use the biogases coming from you. Don't be ashamed, we all fart our last fart after we've died.

OT: I'll have my organs donated, why should I care about them after my death?

Scabadus

Wrote Some Words
Jul 16, 2009
I'd prefer to be used before I die to try to prevent death. I realise this is unlikely, but I'm completely serious. If there's a way to prevent death via cybernetics and drugs to stop cell death I would totally sign up.