what will happen to your body after death?

Lim3

Feb 15, 2010
My body will hopefully become a zombie.

As long as my soul isn't in it its okay.

Sepiida

Jan 25, 2010
Three words my friends: Weekend at Bernie's.

Honestly though, I don't intend to die.

Levitas1234

Oct 28, 2009
Hithlain said:
people buried in airtight caskets jellify instead of decay
I can only respond to this with, "no freaking way that is awesome!" i definitely want to be sealed in an airtight casket and become jelly, also i would like to be strawberry flavored.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
from how ive lived my life so far, im gonna pre-order at spot in Sixth Malebolge (Hypocrites), 8th Circle.

leprecron

Apr 16, 2009
Organs donated, then have my body cremated and turned into a really tacky house decoration and sen to to someone I didn't like so they can't throw it out cause it's a persons body but it's really fucking ugly so they have to look at it all the time.

wizzerd229

Man of many Ideas
May 22, 2009
viking funeral pyre baby, and if not that, put in a missile that bombs france, dont ask why please

evilartist

Nov 9, 2009
2012 Wont Happen said:
I want my viable organs harvested for medical use, the rest of my body I want cremated, and if at all possible I would like the heat from my body to generate some useable energy, although I don't think that will happen.

Basically, I want the most good done with my body as possible, with as few remains left behind as possible.
Ninja'd, but for a good thing. :)

Makon

Jul 9, 2008
I myself am set as a donor. My way of thinking is, why should I hog my organs after I'm dead? It's not like I'll be needing them for anything. While maybe some religions might see it as desecration to remove my organs, I'd see it as selfish and idiotic to just have them rot inside my already decaying body instead of giving them to someone who's still alive, breathing, and has a chance to live the rest of their lives out.

Pun line: What will happen to my body after death? It'll probably start to smell...really bad.

Mythbhavd

May 1, 2008
I'm an organ donor. If any are needed, I hope they're used. After that? I don't really care. Probably cremation. Heck, I get the thing back in perfect working order anyways, so what do I care what happens in the meantime?

CNKFan

Aug 20, 2008
Ethier A: I'll rot in a box in the ground, or B: Be the welcome sign at a moon colony.

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
Giving up an organ when you're dead (you hardly need it!) is an act of kindness, as you are supplying something that will help others live, I will be happy to donate all of my organs after death. Think of the smiles mothers will have on their faces if you donate your kidney to poor old Johnny, wouldn't they thank you tremendously? I would also be happy to donate it to a university or college for the purpose of dissecting, all in the learning process!...

MoganFreeman

Jan 28, 2009
I am an organ donor. I like the idea that someone else might get another chance at life because of me. I mean, I'm not going to have any use for them after I die, I might as well let someone else use them.