what will happen to your body after death?

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Oh, I don't know... something useful. Someone has to find a use for 65kg of biological material...

ottenni

Aug 13, 2009
Cyborg zombie. Then you shall all fear me. And i will boogie down like only a zombie cyborg can.

That or be buried.

arsenicCatnip

Jan 2, 2010
Khitten said:
Simple. I will not die. I am infact God herself. When I leave this form then this reality will cease to be since I will be done with it.

Also, now that you pointed it out. Your name is utterly ridiculous.
I am the Metatron, herald of the Almighty and voice of the One True God.

OT: I want to be cremated, then used to fertilize a potato field/soy field. I shall go on!

Wicky_42

Sep 15, 2008
My body goes to heaven. My soul sits here and gets bored before someone realises that they messed up the scroll-work and swap things back. Knowing my luck ;)

Hawgh

Dec 24, 2007
Organs for other people, bits and pieces for science, leftovers for sausage and soup.

Joshroom

Oct 27, 2009
I don't care what they do with the body as long as they preserve the head. Then, in about 1000 years, I can be a head in jar. How cool would that be!

Froobyx

Mar 22, 2009
Stuff that can be used to help others who need it more than me can be taken.

Then I would like to be cremated and the ashes turned into some sort of crystal so I can be passed down generations.

Spectrum_Prez

Aug 19, 2009
Organ donation followed by cremation. Then, grandchildren will be instructed in my will to take my ashes and mix them in with the hot chocolate powder at the next school bake sale.

"Deep inside your children, they'll betray you in my name!"

Jun 13, 2009
I will be incinerated, and rise again from the ashes, more powerful than you can possibly imagine!Nah I'm kidding, I'll just rot in the ground

Racistman3d

Jul 6, 2009
I'll probably become worms meat, I don't care what happens to my body when I die, since I'll be dead y'know, and the dead don't have any preferences.

DreadfulSorry

Feb 3, 2009
I want doctors to harvest every viable organ/skin/eyes, everything that could save someone's life. Then I'll be cremated and put with the rest of my family.