what will the first mod in skyrim be?

Hamish Durie

Apr 30, 2011
what do you think the first mod to bethesdas new moneyspinner will be
my answer sheep-dragon or as i call it fluffy death

Miles000

is most likly drunk righyt noiw!
Apr 18, 2010
A user patch to make the game playable if past experience is anything to go by.

Fiad

Apr 3, 2010
Ya, like Miles said, an unofficial patch.

But past that probably a stat booster as people hate playing a game themselves.

Lt. Vinciti

Nov 5, 2009
Bosoms, melons, milk factories, busts, funbags, knockers, boobies, jugs, nipples, jubblies, STONKING... GREAT... TITS. - Yahtzee (Tomb Raider Anniversay)

Tsunimo

Nov 19, 2009
If nudity isn't the first, it'll be in the first 10 at least.
If there's a will, there's a way.
And there is always Will for nudity in TES, for one reason or another.

Custard_Angel

Aug 6, 2009
Lt. Vinciti said:
Bosoms, melons, milk factories, busts, funbags, knockers, boobies, jugs, nipples, jubblies, STONKING... GREAT... TITS. - Yahtzee (Tomb Raider Anniversay)
This.

Plus animal ears and tails.

You. Sick. Fucks.

Miles000

Apr 18, 2010
Custard_Angel said:
Lt. Vinciti said:
This.

You. Sick. Fucks.
Nope. I think Skyrim will come with those pre-installed.

See the Khajiit...

OverweightWhale

Apr 19, 2010
A mod to fly dragons like in Oblivion! or an unofficial patch. I usually like to play the vanilla game first before I install mods.

Custard_Angel

Aug 6, 2009
Miles000 said:
Custard_Angel said:
Lt. Vinciti said:
This.

You. Sick. Fucks.
Nope. I think Skyrim will come with those pre-installed.

See the Khajiit...
But what about the Khajiit who want to wear wolf ears?

Fact: For every person who thinks their an animal, there is another person who thinks their an animal who thinks their an animal.

Like a 24-year old shut in who thinks he's an arctic wolf that thinks he's a female polar bear who thinks she's a boa constrictor, who thinks she's a gender neutral dragon with 4 extraneous penises, 3 breasts and 2 vaginas in each armpit.

It's like Inception, but fucked up.

ItsAPaul

Mar 4, 2009
Triple the number of dragon encounters I'd imagine. Otherwise it's a toss-up between fixing combat/leveling if its goofy like Oblivion, fixing diminishing returns on leveling, or something like the bow fix for an underpowered weapon.

Stavros Dimou

Mar 15, 2011
I little off,but I hope to see a united large group of modders working on a single large total conversion mod,that will actually be released.
If we could take all items,creatures,npcs,places and quests mods and create a big pack it would be awesome.

Miles000

Apr 18, 2010
Custard_Angel said:
But what about the Khajiit who want to wear wolf ears?

Fact: For every person who thinks their an animal, there is another person who thinks their an animal who thinks their an animal.

Like a 24-year old shut in who thinks he's an arctic wolf that thinks he's a female polar bear who thinks she's a boa constrictor, who thinks she's a gender neutral dragon with 4 extraneous penises, 3 breasts and 2 vaginas in each armpit.

It's like Inception, but fucked up.
I....um.....

I'm not even going to go there...
You win by default.

OverweightWhale said:
I usually like to play the vanilla game first before I install mods.
Same. I played Oblivion, Fallout 3 and Fallout NV through once each without mods.
Those games are hardly recognizable now with that amount of changes I've made to them.