What will you play in Skyrim?

Harklen

Jan 27, 2010
Same thing as always Assassin/Thief...i like knowing that everybody (game world) hates the type of people they are (basically a Gypsy) but you saved the world so they have to love you

Volstag9

Apr 28, 2008
a rouge, not an assassin but a rouge. Some stealth but mainly swords and light weapons. I'll dress in the finest armor and the most expensive things for no reason. And i might steal a bit.

But it depends how everything goes, this game will be a bit different from the others so we'll see.

fishman279

Oct 29, 2009
I'll probably pick it up in 2-3 years when it's like, £10. Oblivion just got tedious after 5-6 hours so I'm not really that interested unless they do a complete overhaul of the gameplay. I'll probably play the same character I always play in RPG's: The Warrior/Soldier class. You know, the boring one?

Jun 26, 2009
I am the lone elf ranger, he who is not seen nor heard. I am the lone elf ranger, he with only his swords and bow as company. I am the lone elf ranger, he who defends the weak. I am the lone elf ranger, the one who all who pray on the weak fear. The last feeling. The last dread. The last sight.

jamradar

Sep 13, 2010
For my main character I will probably go for a jack of all trades type of guy (like I usually do).

For my other character I will see if you can dual wield shields, if you can than I will do that and try to bore my enemies to death.

Iwana Humpalot

Jan 22, 2011
I do not know, i will choose when the game comes out and i have tried it. I'm actually hoping this game would stop my long hate against mages.

Joshimodo

Sep 13, 2008
Imperial race, primarily melee warrior, hero by day and assassin by night.

Second character will be an Argonian vampire, focussing on daggers, stealth and magic.

TonyVonTonyus

Dec 4, 2010
A long haired, large muscled, fur and iron wearing, very large sword wielding warrior viking who looks like Sami Hinkka.

Dash85

Mar 21, 2010
After reading everyones, I'm just so torn. Dual wielding archer rogue? Maybe an assassin with evil magic? Mega-Merlin? Gotta have a viking in one of my playthroughs though, the setting demands it.

theheroofaction

Jan 20, 2011
All dps all the time, When I run out of mp to kill people with my pair of spells, they're gonna be cut open by a pair of swords.

oh yeah, and a beard, those make everything. better

Eumersian

Posting in the wrong thread.
Sep 3, 2009
A Nord Mage. Some kind of mage that is. I usually call the class "Psychomancer" which means "mind magic" if my Greek is up to snuff. What mind magic means to me is anything, because, as we all know, magi are learned people, who put a great deal of concentration into their craft. So they work with their minds. "Mind magic" then.

Besides, I gotta continue my lineage from Morrowind.

LikeDustInTheWind

Mar 29, 2010
My favourite is basically the Dark Brotherhood's god. I go mainly sneaking and illusion and just invisi-kill my way through everything.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
USSR said:
captaincabbage said:
Welcome brother, to the DART Brotherhood! Dart nights are every tuesday and thursday, BYO mead.
...my quesadillas are more important than my typos...
Oh relax, I'm not being serious, I'm just taking the piss. It's what anyone else on the internet does when they see a comical typo.

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
captaincabbage said:
Oh relax, I'm not being serious, I'm just taking the piss. It's what anyone else on the internet does when they see a comical typo.
Oh, I know..

..I just like to brag about my nomnom-licious quesadillas..

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
USSR said:
captaincabbage said:
Oh, I know..

..I just like to brag about my nomnom-licious quesadillas..
I'm not a fan of quesadillas. ;P

newguy77

Sep 28, 2008
Probably go with what I think would be the default if this wasn't an Elder Scrolls game. Huge Nord with Heavy Armor and big ass Swords, with massive strength stat and basically make a viking dragon killer. After the first one, though, probably a Bosmer with sneak and archery, like I did for Oblivion.