What will you play in Skyrim?

figday

Mar 22, 2011
What will i play in Skyrim?

first, i will be definitely playing the game.
and i will be an assassin or a warrior.

but if there's a monk-ish class, the one that goes pure brawl, then hell yeah!!!

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
I'll probably be a good balance of melee, stealth, and magic. I like to be able to heal, and making potions is good for making easy money for that awesome sword you can't afford and don't want the city guards after you. Being able to deal bonus damage is always nice. I'm more of a medium armor quick running in, slash a time or two, and back up before they swing kind of guy. I might not hit the hardest, or even be able to take heavy blows, but it's all about fighting smarter, not harder.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
If there are any locks to be picked, I shall be a sneaky rogue type person. I can't not have people locking things up on me.

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
Me I am going to be a barbarian warrior with a pissed of attidute and slaughter hundreds :)

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
I always liked a sort of archer-mage. Pretty much a witch hunter if you're familiar with the pre-made classes.

Oisin XD

Oct 15, 2009
I would love to try a full-on mage. The spellcasting system seems so much richer than in Oblivion. As far as Guilds, I'll probably do the Dark Brotherhood; I have this idea of laying an ice trap or something and waithing for my target to walk right into it. Then calmly walk over and finish him with a touch-based crazy damage spell, if there is such a thing.

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
A magic wielding assassin that steals everything in sight! Not sure what race though, I was a wood elf the first time (Or a Bosmer as everyone in the game called me). Probably that again, as I like to role play as an awesome version of myself in RPG's, I look very wood elf-ish...