Nov 7, 2009
JRCB said:
Greyfox105 said:
"Indeed".
I seem to be using it a lot recently.
So, it would seem to be "indeed".
Indeed.
Have you tried using indubitably?

And it's probably the words "the", "dude", and "crapples" for me.
Thank you for my brand new PG-13 swear word, my dear boy. "Crapples" is the kind of word I'd like to overuse.

Nov 7, 2009
Furburt said:
UnableToThinkOfName said:
By the way, I was horrified to see [derail] no mention of me in your 10k celebratory penis-extension review[/derail]. What am deal?
You are important in my life off this place.

However, on this place, you are like an indian grasshopper.

Not on that much.
Closure was all I wanted. I can go back to my cave now. *rides off on a tutu-wearing gorilla* Away, Princess-Man!

Dec 11, 2009
i find i say the word "wank" quite often. the sad part is that it is mostly unintentional and it just slips out at the end of a sentance. but its such a nice sounding word.

Dyp100

Jul 14, 2009
Probably Indeed, because it is such an awesome word, so awesome my dad starred to use it as well.

messy

Dec 3, 2008
Rather.

or for slang; Diiiiiiiirty (and yes it needs to the extra i's)

ZombieGenesis

Apr 15, 2009
Something along the linds of "Oh my" or "Oh, dear". I tend to use these a lot at the start of sentences for some reason, perhaps because it eats up a few seconds I can spend trying to think of something witty to say.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
In writing, "well". In actual speech, varieties of "shit". I really need to cut down on mild swearing.

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
Asturiel said:
Being Canadian, I would have to say "eh" its mandatory. I didnt realize how many times I said it till I recorded myself talk. Fuck I use that word alot.
You too eh? (yup that is how I would say it) and I am also unaware of how much I use it until someone points it out or I talk to someone who never uses it...

TheZapper

Jul 11, 2009
Pararaptor said:
'Like'
I'm ashamed to say it, but 'like'.
This. My teacher at school once banned everyone from using the word 'like' for one lesson, and the whole class just degenerated into long silences and broken English.

Hashime

Jan 13, 2010
I might use EH? alot as well, but I like might, like, use like, like alot eh? (stupid sisters and their uptown talk!)

GodsAndFishes

Mar 22, 2009
HappyTreeFriend said:
I think ending a sentence with -thingie. English is not my first language, and i tend to forget a word every once in a while.
English is my first language and I do the same.

Technically thingymajig but thats beside the point.

TheJoojo

Apr 28, 2009
Floccinaucinihilipilification

English isn't my first language. In swedish I use the word "tufft" (I guess you could translate it "cool") all the time. Everything is tufft to me.

Asturiel

the God of Pants
Nov 24, 2009
LeonLethality said:
You too eh? (yup that is how I would say it) and I am also unaware of how much I use it until someone points it out or I talk to someone who never uses it...
Its pretty much as Candian as maple syrup and poutine. Fuck now I want poutin. Dammmit!