What Would Commander Shepard Do???

marfin_

Mar 14, 2011
So here is the setting....
You are playing Mass Effect 3 and you find out that the Citadel is under attack by the Reapers and you get an incoming call from the Council asking for your immediate assistance.

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
Welcome our new Reaper overlords?

Lol, I don't know, but if Commander Shepard is handling this then we are safe.

lol

LongHairRocker

Jan 16, 2011
i would come and save them
but what if you get a call from earth and you to choose between earth or the citadel what would you do?

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
marfin_ said:
So here is the setting....
You are playing Mass Effect 3 and you find out that the Citadel is under attack by the Reapers and you get an incoming call from the Council asking for your immediate assistance.
... if I were Shep, I'd get my ass over there - can't let them take control of the Citadel, they could shut down all the relays and totally screw any military maneuvers over. That was the plan in ME1 after all.

trooper6

Jul 26, 2008
My Shep is a boyscout. My Shep saved the Council from the Reapers before, he'd do it again.

dyre

Mar 30, 2011
Where's the Turian fleet? If those guys cripple humanity's rights in terms of number of dreadnoughts we're allowed to build, then they should save the Citadel with their own goddamn dreadnoughts!

Let the Citadel burn >:O

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
Well, they attacked all my favorite stores on the Citadel, so this means war.

My Shepards are boy/girl scouts. Lawful Good all the way. I'd save the Citadel and all the puppies in the process. That's just how I roll.

Mogget128723

Feb 9, 2010
Scrap the council. They've done nothing but hinder, patronize, and frown on me since the very beginning, and I let them burn once already. I can do it again. I remember my friends, but abandon my enemies.

They chose to ignore the threat, and I will watch it swallow them.

scifidownbeat said:
LongHairRocker said:
but what if you get a call from earth and you to choose between earth or the citadel what would you do?
Oh god that would be dastardly if BioWare made us choose. Dastardly!!

But then, what would be the paragon choice, and which would be renegade?
If Bioware really did this to us, then I doubt there would be a Paragon/Renegade value to it... the consequences of choosing either way would impact the game severely enough. But if they did, saving Earth would probably be renegade, as it could be interpreted as 'selfish', and saving the Citadel would probably be paragon, as you're helping maintain the stability of interstellar politics at the cost of your own people.

Cadaverezzi

Sep 28, 2010
"What do you mean there are Reapers attacking? I'm pretty sure it's just increased Geth activity."

Simon Pettersson

Apr 4, 2010
scifidownbeat said:
LongHairRocker said:

Paragon: Citadel
Renegade: Earth

Why ehm ... humanity is EVIL!!

OT: He would gather a team, go there and fight it off.
But first he would try to talk them out of it.

LongHairRocker

Jan 16, 2011
scifidownbeat said:
LongHairRocker said:

i known, what would be right and what wrong?
i think there is no real wrng answer, but your reasons will decide what's right or wrong

I will save the citadel, because if the reaper control the heart they control all.

Another thought: what if femshep has sex whit Thane and he gets a memory of another women...
what would shepard do??

According to captcha: would ryinatie
that is what shepard would do: ryinatie

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
I would direct there call to someone more competent. Really, they would just get their asses destroyed even faster with my help, I just know it.

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
Would I be sacrificing something else? Like if it was a choice between the Citadel and Earth I would choose Earth in a heartbeat.

lorigar1945

Apr 4, 2011
Might feel like saving you.

What the hell shepard!

oh sorry got to go...i uh, left the oven on...on mars...surrounded by geth...yeah,geth and stuff.