What would happen if you went out on a date with your avatar?

Faux Furry

Apr 19, 2011
I guess that I would find out just which of her instincts are human and which ones are canine (which would determine which restaurant we would go to. No chocolate cake after steak, though) and, if things progress far enough, I'd find out if which gender's needs 'she' would want me to tend to first and how?

Voodoomancer

Jun 8, 2009
It's a dragon.

The date will either end in a magical flight over the city or a frantic run from the cops after it eats the waiter.

p3t3r

Apr 16, 2009
whats up with all these avatar threads my avatars a camel what do you want me to say??

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Yeah, my avatar would probably kill me and then turn into a glowing blue ball and float away to god knows where. That doesn't sound like a very fun date, even less so considering he is a guy.

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011

Baby dragon.

Police sirens.

Would not work out well.

Gonna have to go switch my avatar to Twilight Sparkle and fast! IF SHE BECOMES REAL THEN MAGIC EXISTS, WORLD PROBLEMS ARE ALL SOLVED, THANK ME LATER!

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
*looks*

Hunh. i've been calling him the Goya Stay Puft Man, so I think people would run screaming, and by the end he would drag my soul to hell before taking his place as ruler of the earth after it ends.

Kolby Jack

Come at me scrublord, I'm ripped
Apr 29, 2011
JustJuust said:
ummmm
I'm not sure
I think we might have some problems
We could double date! Crushing communists, decepticons.... communist decepticons! Sounds like a good time to me. :p

Qtoy

Apr 21, 2011
I'd wonder how I'd gotten a date with a man as handsome as I am. Also, I'd be a bit weirded out considering it's me.

Off Topic: Goddang, I freaking love these avatar threads.

bob1052

Oct 12, 2010
These avatar threads always make me forget I edited my avatar to be Scootaloo instead of Rainbow Dash.

Scootaloo is a kid, oh and also a filly.

Lord Devius

Aug 5, 2010
We would see the fire station and she would go no further.

God damn, Elsie, it's not like they're rare.

...On the plus side, though, I'd get to hang out and game with Keima since they're attached via demonic contract, so it wouldn't be too bad.