What would happen if you went out on a date with your avatar?

YourEvilClone

Mar 29, 2011
So, What would happen if you went out on a date with your avatar and how would it go? Good or Bad? With mine, it's an otaku girl. I think it would go out just perfect.

Odd Water

Mar 6, 2010
I think the animal rights people would go nuts on me. Then the freedom people would go nuts on them. All things considered I don't think I'll date or want to date the otter in my picture, at least not in public. But we would both have one hell of a time at a water park on the slides, that is where we would go.

(This thread would have been so funny, if not disturbing, if it happened during all the Red Button Justin Biber crap going on a while ago.)

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
I dunno... it would probably go ok... were pretty similar but it might get silent quite often... since neither of us are big talkers...

l3o2828

Mar 24, 2011
It would be an awkward dinner with Lucifer himself...and it would also be AWESOME.

Valate_v1legacy

Sep 16, 2009
Well, it's a cat.. who's a pirate... AND HAS A GIANT FISH, READY TO BE BATTERED AND FRIED! But, it's still a cat, so nothing more than a meal. With him not being able to touch my food. At all.

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
Well, I'd have to be homosexual for it to work, and I'm not. But if we were to move past that, it'd probably involve a lot of blood and fighting the forces of Abaddon.

Piperlyon

Apr 4, 2011
You know, somehow I don't think going on a date with 3 trumpets would work out very well for me... or my ears.