What would happen if you went out on a date with your avatar?

Always_Remain

Nov 23, 2009
Well. Dave is too young, it'd be weird cuz our names are the same and lastly, I don't think either of us is homosexual. (pretty sure he isn't)

Gamzee. Well. Not gay even though he is one cool ************.
Actually, in his current state, he'd probably just make me KNEEL. And I'd be dead~~~ Well, no. We could only meet after The Scratch and it seems like he's calmed down by then or dead. Somehow.

I guess if I knew Dave, it'd be before the game started so maybe I could get in SBURB and I could get some sweet alien po-
Monkfish Acc. said:
Six sweeps old, people.
GOD! Dammit. I should stop here. If I continue we will no doubt go into my own self-insert fanfic/fantasies that I keep stored in my noggin. Cuz really I'm the only one who needs to know them. It's for everyone's health.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
mmmmm, Ezio!
Thats good by me but I don't know what my hubby would say!

Detective Prince

Feb 6, 2011
Dating pretty much the King of Vampires...Hm...That would be nice but I have a feeling, since he's a pure blood, I'd be a vampire by the end of the night. At least he can eat normal food. XD

curty129

Jul 24, 2009
I'm certain there'd be sex on the first date, but I figure my genitalia would probably be destroyed in the process of our delicate copulation.

Although, I'm not a woman.

So, just anal-ripping sex.

Sandjube said:
Provided we could get over the fact that we're different species, I think it would be an amazing date~ She's cute, smart, cute, magical, cute.....did I miss anything? She's also a lesbian so we're perfect for each other.
Are you just happy she's got a dildo on her head? ;3

If you plonk a squishy-something on the spiky tip, anyhow.

Sandjube

Feb 11, 2011
Provided we could get over the fact that we're different species, I think it would be an amazing date~ She's cute, smart, cute, magical, cute.....did I miss anything? She's also a lesbian so we're perfect for each other.

not_you

Don't ask, or you won't know
Mar 16, 2011
I'm tempted to say "made of win" but then I'm afraid I'd have to strangle myself....

(Yes, I happened to just watch Yahtzee's Prototype review where that comes from)
But I think the line fits in perfectly...

OT: I would definitely go along with it though......
mmmmm
yes....

Davroth

The shadow remains cast!
Apr 27, 2011
I'd end up in a green bubbling pool, my life essence forever being of service to my master.

Pearwood

Mar 24, 2010
He'd be very overdramatic, Jessie would probably be angry and come up with some absurd plan to kill me, we'd probably be kicked out of the restaurant but suffer no other consequences to said plan... And it would. Be. Awesome.

TheScottishFella

The Know-it all Detective
Nov 9, 2009
He's a bit of a dick, but after all it should be fun, of course he would ruin it by ***** slapping his EX.

Oh, and I would be gay and from my avatar I think he is as well.

Spaghetti

Goes Well With Pesto
Sep 2, 2009
Well we'd probably have a quick canoodle (get it? [sub] you try coming up with a spaghetti based pun[/sub]). But whatever the outcome of the evening, I'd at least get a free meal by the end of it :p

Panorama

Carry on Jeeves
Dec 7, 2010
Hes already dead, so probably not very much. but he is quite funny so i don't mind at least i will have a laugh,

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
Well could we classify this date as hanging out? Because i'm not gay and i'm pretty positive rock is just one of those guys that won't go after a women but is still straight.

So if we fix that we'd smoke cigarettes and play chess, everyone would have a grand ol time.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
*looks at avatar* It would be interesting to say the least...I honestly don't know how things would play out.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
While some memes give her a certain "appeal" per say (like that going upstair image) but it wouldn't work (I'm ain't a furry). If she transform into a human then it would be a different story but it would still be awkward.
Granted it will be fun having a party with her but I like the energy to keep up with her in every way. Also I would be able to eat as much sweet with her as well.