What would happen if you went out on a date with your avatar?

AlphaAnt

Apr 1, 2010
If rubbing permafrost on your crotch is wrong, man, I don't want to be right.

Honestly, I'd probably get bored standing around in the cold on an egg at gunpoint.

Gazzoid

May 27, 2011
She's too young for me. XD It'd be funny though, means she's eccentric; there would never be a dull moment.

Dr Jones

Join the Bob Dylan Fangroup!
Jun 23, 2010
I dunno why, but i somehow think that we would get into an argument, and suddenly have a dead ****** on our hands.
(Git it?)
(ps. If you dont get it then you prolly think im racist. I am not.)

Cybele

Jun 7, 2010
It'd be a bit awkward considering that he's deaf but he has a sword and knows how to use it so I guess it can't be that bad.

TheKruzdawg

Apr 28, 2010
I foresee having a terrible burning sensation on my EVERYWHERE before the night is through. I don't see innocent bystanders coming out of this one intact either. Especially if they are peasants and/or happen to live in a thatched roof cottage.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
Noting much. I've went out on several dates with her. Just another Sunday. (Beats hanging out with Kou)

Mister Benoit

Sep 19, 2008
SweetNess_666 said:
Well considering mine is the avatar version of myself I think it would be a epic night, find some rock bar drink and dance the night away back to mine to...experiment, after all I guess doing yourself is just like masterbation so its not gay haha :)
Did you see the first Futurama Movie: Bender's big score when Nudar went back in time and found himself and had a "good time", I'm pretty sure that constitutes as gay lol.

GraveeKing

Nov 15, 2009
..... So Uh mister Cheese, have a good trip here - BOOM!!

I'd be in the hospital in separate limb pieces by the end of it.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
It would be more of a hanging out thing or skipping class thing but not a date since he has a girlfriend already...ill get him to introduce me to some of the many girls that hang out with him.

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Hmm... let me think...
*looks at avatar*
OH DEAR GOD!!!

Yeah, but on the plus side it would be delicious!
As for my other avatars, a super-turtle and a pixelated watermelon!