What would happen if you went out on a date with your avatar?

Executor78

Apr 24, 2011
Me: (after installing female programming and the Handmaiden's voice) Sooo...how about dinner and a movie?

HK-47: Surprised Statement - I thought you'd never ask, meatbag.

Things would fall apart pretty quickly after that, especially if the Handmaiden finds out.

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
ShadowOfTheMoka said:
So, What would happen if you went out on a date with your avatar and how would it go? Good or Bad? With mine, it's an otaku girl. I think it would go out just perfect.
Marry and Pippin are the most entertaining and sexy characters in LOtR, so much greatness would happen.

I assure you that the police would be called, though...

Nevyrmoore

Aug 13, 2009
Well, as my avatar is essentially an edited picture of myself, it would go something like this.

=HCFS=Discoman

Jan 1, 2010
i have the shadow (well, more of a silhouette) avatar. considering my real shadow is always with me, even on dates with people, I have to say I don't know.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I don't know. How exactly would you date an Eternal Dragon anyway? He'd probably be pestering me to make my wish already the entire time.

Mugen Weston

Jan 4, 2011
Since I am straight and (i presume) Travis Touchdown is straight, i imagine our date would be a fun day of assassinating various people with lightsabers, high fiving, playing video games and talking about anime

Theres nothing about that day that sounds bad, other than it being awkwardly labelled a date

dslatch

Apr 15, 2009
Less a date more a party where we attempt to pass out in awkward positions, so it would go amazinly!