What would someone use as bait to trap you?

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Mountain Dew. I love that stuff and it's impossible to get here (seriously, they stopped producing and selling it 5 years ago). Whenever I am in a country that sells it I always make sure to stock up. It's just so wonderful.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
The Eyeball Moose said:
Mine would be...maybe a pass to some sort of 3DS Streetpass convention? I have practically been around the world twice and have nothing! NOTHING. Do want.
I've taken mine out a couple of times to a fairly busy and, pretty well populated college town. On two or three separate trips, I've only managed to get 2 people in my Mii Plaza. I would love to go to a street pass convention though! You say it's being held in this...refrigerator box being propped up on a stick? Well if you say so...

---

A voucher for unlimited Vanilla Coke AND/OR Coke Blak. I would sooner have the Blak though so the promise of unlimited Coke Blak would be enough to capture me. Of course if someone just wants to tie me up or, trap me all they'd have to do is ask politely...I'm game.

freakydan

Jan 28, 2010
Cheetos. Just that simple. It wouldn't even have to be a big bag, just one of those fun size bags. I friggin' love Cheetos.

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
I don't know what would bait me considering anything dangling from a rope over a pit or cage is rather suspicious.

KaizokuouHasu

May 19, 2011
Any simple trap would work on me. I'm the type of guy to pokes my finger into one of those blue fly-lights that zaps the buggers to death if they get too close just to feel what kind of power we're talking here.

I'm not joking! I once put my fingers into a mousetrap just to see if it would hurt or take my fingers off!

JasonKaotic

Mar 18, 2009
A Chocolate Fudge Brownie Frijj. An orgasm in a bottle, I'm telling you. I could do with one of those right now, in fact.

Roselina

Mar 5, 2011
hmm if there was a sonic screwdriver, a gunsword, or a complete gaming setup geared toward SW: TOR. i would probably walk into a trap for those.

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
Food. Any food I like. Especially chocolate. I can't get enough chocolate.

Or a book. One of the books written by a fave author. Because that is awesome.

I've been craving fast food stuff for a while now. If I saw anything from like Long John Silver's or whatever, I'd sadly fall into the hole.

And the book is major because I can't check out any library books because of a fine. It's been months. I'm desperate for something new to read from a precious author.