What would you do if you found out you are really two midgets in a trench coat?

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
My mom, who would always point out how skinny I was, would freak out and force food down both our throats scared that we would both die from starvation.

voetballeeuw

May 3, 2010
I'd have one midget rob banks, and the other would stay home with friends. I'd have a perfect alibi. They would never catch me or us. I don't know.

Paulie92

Mar 6, 2010
omega_peaches said:
Wait, controlling two bodies at once?
HELL YEAH!
OT:I dunno? Fight myself to the death, just to see what happens.
Best response ever!!!

I have no idea what I'd do at all probably sue the other midgit for sexual harrasment

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
I... I don't know how to best this.
Honestly. I'm a champ at beating people at weird contests. But this. This is just... what.

No. You don't get it. I'm Toasty. THE Toasty, troller of forums across the webs. I've been on 4chan. 4CHAN, DAMMIT. THIS SHOULD NOT WEIRD ME OUT.
This is the first topic I've ever, ever seen that made me say, WTF.
There.
WTF is this topic.

My life is ruined. But in the most awesome way possible.

Thank you sir, the Internet is over.
We can all go home now.

JLML

Feb 18, 2010
Well, first of all the two of me would go around being twice as awesome. After that, we'd take turns at being in school and divide all the work between us. After that we would finally have found some worthy opponents for us, since we would both be really awesome. After having trained against ourselves for a while, improving our skills with a real lot, we would kick the ass out of all our friends. That goes for games, sports and whatnot. Also, we would (obviously) be able to more or less read each others mind, and thus we could coordinate and cooperate on a level no one has ever heard of before. :D

soilent

Jan 2, 2010
I'd find a corporate job and pull in 2 epic paychecks, yay equal opportunity laws!

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
Since I discovered them, I'd probably want to have alot of... ahem.

Nevermind. XD

I kinda want to buy a trenchcoat, or at least a really long coat to wear. The one I have is good, but not long enough. :/

Admiral Stukov

I spill my drink!
Jul 1, 2009
I would force one of them to wear my crisp read tshirt from thinkgeek with the text "EXPENDEBLE" on it at all times.

Big-T

Jan 11, 2010
Seeing as my sister is Deathly afraid of midgets, (yeah, i wish that was a joke.) i'd, sorry, We'd probably run away and earn a living by beating the hell out of each other and charging people to watch. this would most likely become a tv show so we would take that popularity and have our own dating show called "little people, big heart". after successfully sleeping with every single woman on the show, we'd probably get hooked on some drug, spiral out of control and wind up on one of those celebrity rehab shows. then after making a full recovery, we would become actors and with the recent publicity, win the oscar for best actor(s) and be the first midgets to do so. then, we'd be rich, famous, and successful. oh and one would marry Rosario Dawson while the other would marry Eva Mendez. ahhhh, one can only dream.