What would you do if your significant other wet the bed?

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Seriously, it's not a fetish thing, I just have questions I need to know the answer to when I'm on nightshift.

Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
Seriously, it's not a fetish thing, I just have questions I need to know the answer to when I'm on nightshift.

Ok I’ll bite simply because it happened to me once a long time ago but she drank waaaay too much that day (first pub crawl exp. lol)

Change the sheets and wash the others including mattress pad and have them take a shower or nice bubble bath. Tell them what happened if they aren’t coherent enough to realize themselves, and if they are, look them in the eye and say in a concerned voice, “…Are you Ok?”

That’s about all I have.

Reactions: Drathnoxis

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
Dude you really do ask some very "interesting" questions...

I think I would treat it very much with kid gloves, I'm sure they'd absolutely mortified so help them clean up and never mention it again.

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
Completely rinse them. The sheets, not the person.

(I would wash the bedding and ask if they were okay.)

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
I don't think there's any really clever advice to give here. Though, not entirely sure about the purpose of the question.

Drathnoxis

Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Ok I’ll bite simply because it happened to me once a long time ago but she drank waaaay too much that day (first pub crawl exp. lol)

Change the sheets and wash the others including mattress pad and have them take a shower or nice bubble bath. Tell them what happened if they aren’t coherent enough to realize themselves, and if they are, look them in the eye and say in a concerned voice, “…Are you Ok?”

That’s about all I have.
Did it put a damper on the relationship?

Ag3ma

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2023
Aside from cleaning the bedding, maybe want to establish a cause because it could be a symptom of a medical problem.

Reactions: Satinavian

Drathnoxis

Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Well, if we knew exactly what/why the question was asked, it'd be easier to come up with a better answer.
Ok, I can't remember the specific train of thought that led me to this question, but I guess the purpose is to know how a relationship might be affected after one party has unconsciously soaked the other in urine in their sleep. Would a grudge be held? Would you feel comfortable sleeping next to them again?

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
A mouse ran up my face while I was in bed this morning, which is of more imminent concern. The cat, of course, is about to find out what it's like when someone pisses in your bed.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Ok, I can't remember the specific train of thought that led me to this question, but I guess the purpose is to know how a relationship might be affected after one party has unconsciously soaked the other in urine in their sleep. Would a grudge be held? Would you feel comfortable sleeping next to them again?
My girlfriend once came home absolutely plastered from a bachelorette party. And feeling a little frisky, she waddled over onto the couch for a snuggle. Promptly vomited all over me, herself and the couch. Spent a fair bit of time dragging a now barely ambulant woman-shaped potato sack into the shower to get her cleaned up, dried, then hold her hair because she had to purge some more, onto the toiled so she could pee, help her wipe, help her into her jammies, then finally into our bed. Then I still had to go clean her sick off the couch.

10/10 experience, would do again. No, really. Because sometimes being in a relationship means dealing with their ugly side, figuratively or literally.