What would you do if...?

s0meNo0b

Feb 21, 2011
I'm allergic to cats... so I'd hope that what they'd fed me won't kill me. I would probably just throw up to get it out and apoligize.

^=ash=^

Sep 23, 2009
I'd compliment it and continue eating, if it's good enough for me to want to make it myself then I have no problems with it. And I have a pet cat, it's a douche.

xxx

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Macgyvercas said:
Mr. Google said:
Macgyvercas said:
Mr. Google said:
Macgyvercas said:
Mr. Google said:
Macgyvercas said:
Mr. Google said:
Macgyvercas said:
Eh. As long as it's not dog, I'm cool with it.
Or wolf to be more precise ;D
Oh, god no. I could never eat wolf. Holo would kill me.
She would probably go in her wolf form and just be like "You wannna eat wolf now *****?"
All the more reason NOT to piss her off!

Is there any good reason to piss her off?
Well, she is very cute when she's mad (but not mad enough to go wolf form on your ass).
GAHH you're making me miss the show already! but it's too soon to start watching it again with out getting bored. Bastard....
Excellent. My work here is done XD
Im still waiting for the next season...wait theres special eps right...crap....*runs off*

Edit:
*comes back*, they are two minutes long...Agghhhhhh, come out season three!

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
First i would ask them why, and make a joke that i'm glad its not human, if it tastes good i would finish it and never have dinner with them again. Meat is meat, but i guess its unusual to eat animals that people use as house pets, but its nothing that would make me throw up or lose a friend, to some people cute animals are worth more than pigs.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
StormShaun said:
Macgyvercas said:
Mr. Google said:
Macgyvercas said:
Mr. Google said:
Macgyvercas said:
Mr. Google said:
Macgyvercas said:
Mr. Google said:
Macgyvercas said:
Eh. As long as it's not dog, I'm cool with it.
Or wolf to be more precise ;D
Oh, god no. I could never eat wolf. Holo would kill me.
She would probably go in her wolf form and just be like "You wannna eat wolf now *****?"
All the more reason NOT to piss her off!

Is there any good reason to piss her off?
Well, she is very cute when she's mad (but not mad enough to go wolf form on your ass).
GAHH you're making me miss the show already! but it's too soon to start watching it again with out getting bored. Bastard....
Excellent. My work here is done XD
Im still waiting for the next season...wait theres special eps right...crap....*runs off*

Edit:
*comes back*, they are two minutes long...Agghhhhhh, come out season three!
I want it too! And I want Rocky Chack to do the ending theme again!