What would you do with a four minute warning?

Nerf Ninja

Dec 20, 2008
Sit in the garden and toast the devestation, feeling really happy that I was there to see it all go boom.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Snake Plissken said:
Jerk off whilst smoking a cigarette and drinking a beer.
Something along these lines, but I can't see a scenario where I would be informed about that and would believe it.

Then again, I'm most probably doing at least one of those activities in any time given.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
I would get stressed, and before I figure out anything to do, I'll be dead.

gee666

One Sad Act
Nov 10, 2009
Try and leave as much of my DNA around as possible (take from that what you will, but i was thinking hair) and hope for some mad resurection ala A.I.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
raep, murder, arson and raep.

really awkward if it turns out to be a false alarm.

Imp Poster

Sep 16, 2010
Blind Sight said:
Roll a joint, get my Pink Floyd CD, sit on my porch and blast 'The Great Gig In The Sky' as the world ends.
Dam ninjad. Hopefully, get some hydroponically grown, Canada has the best. Die before the munchies kick in.

Paulie92

Mar 6, 2010
Have a shower, thanks to the drought four minutes is the recommended shower time. My shower would end with my death

Shinrae

Sep 15, 2010
Blind Sight said:
Roll a joint, get my Pink Floyd CD, sit on my porch and blast 'The Great Gig In The Sky' as the world ends. Oh, and laugh like a madman when it's finally coming to an end. I'm going to enjoy Ragnarok dammit. Maybe even give the Devil the finger or something if he shows up.
Get out of my head charles!

forsinain42

Oct 14, 2009
Obvious. Eat all the curry powder in the house and wash it down with something gassy. Go to the toilet and take a dump at just the right moment so that the world explodes with you and you can think you caused it. Not classy but should be good fun. :)

Alternatively, find a toyota hilux and sit in it. We all know they are indestructible!

Death916

Apr 21, 2008
Snake Plissken said:
Jerk off whilst smoking a cigarette and drinking a beer.

/thread
why was that wat i was thinking.. but instead of a cig a blunt :p gotta get high one more time

Death916

Apr 21, 2008
Imp Poster said:
Blind Sight said:
Roll a joint, get my Pink Floyd CD, sit on my porch and blast 'The Great Gig In The Sky' as the world ends.
Dam ninjad. Hopefully, get some hydroponically grown, Canada has the best. Die before the munchies kick in.
canada has the what??? i guess youve never been to california