What would you pay for eternal life?

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
Oh you want me to ask? Well, I would not buy eternal life, because we all no the dangers of that, but if I had to make a price, I would pay all the money in the world...if I had it.

How much are YOU willing to pay? Are you just going to pay money? Would you work for the monster or guy selling you it, would you pay another persons soul?

Jackalb

Dec 31, 2009
What sort of eternal life are we talking here?
Would I still be able to die, like be killed?
Will I still age etc.?

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
...my...

hmm

Assuming this thing that's willing to give me eternal life wants money? 'cus I dunno what I would want from people if I was giving them immortality

Is it the devil? Does he want souls?

Willis_D

May 27, 2009
Furburt said:
I suppose I would like eternal life, but on two conditions. Number 1, I never age, number 2, I can choose if I want to die or not at any point. All I have to do is kill myself.

Other people can't kill me though.
Yeah, pretty much this. But seeing as I don't think I could do suicide, just a way to turn it ''off'', so then I resume my aging process and have normal mortality.

C117

Aug 14, 2009
I'd saw of one of my own legs in order to AVOID eternal life.

Apretentiousname

Jun 20, 2009
Eternal life is eternal loser, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars!
Anyway I wouldn't pay jack for eternal life.

thethingthatlurks

Feb 16, 2010
My firstborn! The first day after making the deal, I'll get a vasectomy. Take THAT, omnipotent power that granted me immortality...

Snarky Username

Elite Member
Apr 4, 2010
Furburt said:
You've pretty much answered your own question.

I suppose I would like eternal life, but on two conditions. Number 1, I never age, number 2, I can choose if I want to die or not at any point. All I have to do is kill myself.

Other people can't kill me though.
Well my presence is no longer needed here.

Good day gentlemen.

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
GrinningManiac said:
...my...

hmm

Assuming this thing that's willing to give me eternal life wants money? 'cus I dunno what I would want from people if I was giving them immortality

Is it the devil? Does he want souls?
It could be, maybe it's just a hobo.

the thing is how much are YOU willing to pay? Are you just going to pay money? Would you work for the monster or guy selling you it, would you pay another persons soul?

Frequen-Z

Resident Batman fanatic.
Apr 22, 2009
I would give anything. My soul, someone else soul, who cares, I will live forever.

Jackalb

Dec 31, 2009
are.you.the.god.its.me.vader said:
The lives of those in the village of Oakvale.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
YOU BASTARD!

Anyone but them; I'd let you sacrifice me before I let that happen.