What would you ride into battle?

AetherWolf

Jan 1, 2011
I didn't know tanks were an extinct animal species. :p

Anyway, I'd pick this beast.

A Megalodon shark, with freakin' lasers attached to it's head!

Capt MacGregor

Mar 31, 2011
Armour plated ground sloth with mounted turrets :p, but if we are allowed LoTR creatures then why not a balrog or a mumaki?

pauloalbatross

Nov 10, 2009
An elephant on top of a tiger on top of a bear on top of a lion on top of a zebra on top of a great dane on top of a cat on top of a gerbil. Or perhaps the Beast of Craggy Island (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chirpy_Burpy_Cheap_Sheep).

Of course, in real life it's turtles all the way down, but that's just the world (imagine charging into battle astride a planet)

AwesomeFerret

Apr 28, 2010
A giant winged ferret that breathes fire! Bow before me! Your fluffy fiery flying death has arrived! And once you're finished being roasted, you can admire how adorable it is! Mwhahaha!

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
Can I have a sled/chariot pulled by honey badgers? Seriously they would fucking eat everything else on this list.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Why Grimlock from Transformers of course! He's a freaking robot T-Rex. He's a freaking tobot T-Rex so he doesn't have vulnerable fleshy skin.

Just replace Wheelie (the orange robot riding him) from the above image with me on him.

Jonny49

Mar 31, 2009

You know what's cooler than a sloth? I giant sloth.

With some armour plating, machine guns and those badass claws, we'll kick arse till our feet are saw. Then perhaps nap, then kick some more.

I shall name him...Dozy.

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
A triceratop. Cover it in plate armour and chain mail, cap its horns with sharpend steel spikes, and add two saddles. One for a rider, who guides the animal, and the other for an archer.

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
Orekoya said:
Jedamethis said:
Orekoya said:
/thread
I believe this is the best answer possible, but I'll let the rest have their say.
I don't like /threads...

Why, a heavily armoured mecha-rhino of course. What a silly question.
The only way to top a bear is to have the bear that you're riding be riding something else too.

And the only way to top that is to have a tiger riding the bear and so on?
Until you reach the Ridiculous Limit.

Orekoya

Sep 24, 2008
Jedamethis said:
Orekoya said:
Jedamethis said:
Orekoya said:
/thread
I believe this is the best answer possible, but I'll let the rest have their say.
I don't like /threads...

Why, a heavily armoured mecha-rhino of course. What a silly question.
The only way to top a bear is to have the bear that you're riding be riding something else too.

And the only way to top that is to have a tiger riding the bear and so on?
Until you reach the Ridiculous Limit.
You're catching on. Except you forgot something, ridiculous has no limit.