What would you tell a fictional character to completely blow their mind?

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Okay, let's say you have created a portal into fiction. Movies, TV, games, whatever, as long as it's fiction, you can go there. But the thing is, you can't take anything back to the real world. So here's the thing: You decide to screw with them alittle.

Do you go to Star Wars Episode One and yell at the characters "Anakin is going to turn to the dark side! Just leave his ass HERE!"? Maybe go into Sonic 3 and tell Sonic "Well, it's all downhill from here, man.". Or how about MLP:FIM and tell the ponies "Hey, guess what? In my world, you are watched by a bunch of 20-something grown men... some of whom draw erotic pictures of you."

Just do anything you can to mess with the characters. Blatantly tell them spoilers to their own stories, inform them of facts about themselves they couldn't POSSIBLY know, anything you can think of to make their jaw drop.

Just do your best impersonation of Q, Mr Mxysptlk, the Great Gazoo, etc.

MysticToast

Jul 28, 2010
I'd go into Arrested Development and tell them to take subtle stabs at their company more often.

What was it, Fox? I'm drawing a blank

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
"Jon Snow, you are an idiot. Stop whining and actually get shit done. What? You want to desert the Night's Watch? Dumbass. Go get your priorities straight."
And that is what I'd say to Jon Snow.

LobsterFeng

Apr 10, 2011
I'd go into Star Wars and tell those Stormtroopers that those were, indeed, the droids they were looking for.

(Yes this is seriously the best I can come up with now.

The Bucket

May 4, 2010
smearyllama said:
"Jon Snow, you are an idiot. Stop whining and actually get shit done. What? You want to desert the Night's Watch? Dumbass. Go get your priorities straight."
And that is what I'd say to Jon Snow.
I don't think that'd really blow his mind, hell, a lot of people are already saying that to him (in a much nicer way)

Personally, i'd go into the Star Wars EU and tell one of Lukes many lovers that didnt stick that their time was running out...

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
"Psst... hey. Hey! Yeah, you. C'mere."

"What? I'm in a rush!"

"People hate your friends."

"Wha? Well, yeah. So do I."

"... Oh. Well. So much for blowing your mind."

"Yeah, sorry about that. Gotta run!"

"Whatever. Stupid fucking hedgehog."

Shadowstar38

Jul 20, 2011
Me: Hey, Rainbow Dash. Im a huge fan its good to meet you.
RD: Really? Wow thats alsome.
Me: Yeah. Those fan pics of you doing that blue hedgehog are alsome.
RD: Wait. What?
*shows her deviant art page*
RD: Oh My Gosh! What is...I dont...
ME: Well have a nice day.

Dragonpit

Nov 10, 2010
You couldn't have asked an easier question.

I'd simply tell Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII about our world. That'll fry her.

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
Oblivion: I'd probably tell Uriel Septim to "turn the fuck around".

As for a movie? Would it be against the rules for me to go into one of the original Star Wars films, break the 4th wall, and tell George Lucas to retire after episode VI?

x-machina

Sep 14, 2010
Tell Skynet that it is responsible for creating John Connor. Can you blow a computer's mind?

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
I'd go into Deus Ex: Human Revolution and tell Adam Jensen that 'He did ask for this'.

As for a movie...I honestly haven't a clue

Kaare Veggerby

Apr 25, 2011
I will just go to Gears of war, way before E-day.
Tell that the imulsion is a living parasite, Happy ending.

The Bucket

May 4, 2010
Instant K4rma said:
Oblivion: I'd probably tell Uriel Septim to "turn the fuck around".

As for a movie? Would it be against the rules for me to go into one of the original Star Wars films, break the 4th wall, and tell George Lucas to retire after episode VI?
You: Please Mr Lukas, you have to stop! You made three more Star Wars movies after these, and you've milked the franchise dry!

Lucas: Wait, you're saying they will flop and lose my money!

You: Well... No, but...

Lucas: SOMEONE GET ME A PAD OF PAPER!

Congradulations. You going back in time was what caused the prequels in the first place.

tomvw

Feb 5, 2009
At the end of Mass Effect 1:
"Hey, Sheppard, guess what? You're ships gonna get blown up, you'll get burned up in a planet's atmosphere, get resurrected/rebuilt and you're gonna work for a bunch of pro-human terrorists that tried to kill you and an entire colony! Have fun!"

"Also, you're totally gonna get in on with Tali... :p"

mgirl

Mar 29, 2011
I would go to GLaDOS, and tell her... This sentence is false!

BOOM! Mind blowing paradox.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
"none of this is real. none of it."

or tell the fellowship that they will simply walk into mordor.
but that the eagles who refuse to get involved will fly them OUT.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Basically this

<youtube=OLZ0WE68pMk>

The Bucket said:
Personally, i'd go into the Star Wars EU and tell one of Lukes many lovers that didnt stick that their time was running out...
Yeah. He's like Captain Kirk. Seriously ladies stay away from him if you don't want to be killed by an evil family member, or absorbed into an ancient demon creature (just two off the top of my head).