What would your mafia nickname be.

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
So I was watching Futurama yesterday, it was the episode were Bender joins the mafia and he is given a nickname.

So this got me thinking, if anyone on this site, myself included had the chance to join the mafia what would your nickname be?

My nickame would be the Red Cross, Due to my red hair and the gun I carry has the symbol of the cross printed onto the handle, similar to the D gray man character General Cross's weapon.

Note: Try to explain why you choose your nickname if you carry a specifc mob based weapon then say what that is as well. It may help you think of a good nickname.

"This was searched".

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
Well, a lot of people off this site tend to shorten my username to Az, and I think that works pretty well actually.

I occasionally visit a shop with a website and forum that I am also a member of, and all the people there alternate between my real name, Azrael, or Az. Az just sounds the most fitting.

Sampsa

May 8, 2008
Sunglasess. In every game with customizeable characters I'll be wearin sunglasses, round ones if possible.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Caiman

See a 'Caiman' is a species of Crocodilian and I always thought that the name would sound cool and ominous.

But you know... Vrex does have that ring to it.

Iron Mal

Jun 4, 2008
Mally Iron Knuckles.

Because my name is Mal, I often have the word 'Iron' in my nicknames and I'm our head...punching guy?

b4k4

May 2, 2009
"Lazy Eye"

I can be extremely observant when I choose to be, but I tend to lack any sort of initiative (so obviously I'd be in the upper-middle class of the Mob hierarchy).

And for the record, my weapons would be a knife and/or chain (melee) and my gun of choice would be a USP .45