What would your settlement be called in the Fallout universe

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
Megaton~ aww fuck...

Hmm... I'd probably call it "Piper's", but for reasons nobody reading this can know or understand...

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
Wait what would MY town be like in the fallout post-apocalypse?

It'd be like it is now. Because I don't live in America. And the end of the world only applies to America.....apparently.

Deathfyre

Mar 6, 2010
Shithole. It would be within a secured sewer, and be a mingled town with ghouls and humans, just cause it's a sewer.

Coldster

Oct 29, 2010
Airstrip One. It has a certain symbolic reference that needs no explaining. It is a name that sticks in your head and represents fear to many. It would also suit a wasteland settlement name pretty well if you think about it. If you don't understand then you obviously arn't a reader.

Albert Whisker

Sep 5, 2010
'Everwatch'
A hidden settlement in the woods surrounding and inside of a mine. There is surveillance everywhere.
Right now, it's the local cult doin' the watching and deterring of crimes, but once the bombs drop, it'll be whoever's batty enough to live there, attack dogs and ghouls. Religious ghouls.
And probably some irradiated bears.

Hectix777

Feb 26, 2011
New Houston, might as well rebuild this place all the way, Texas made it pretty well as it's own country for awhile, maybe it's time for a second go. Except in my town it's the new capital of the Republic of Texas, it is rebuilt to it's now counterpart, and it is currently in a very tense relationship with the NCR over their expanding territory and are worried they may try to invade the RoT. And we'd have REAL Rangers, that were all like clones of Chuck f***** Norris.

MrSalamandra

Dec 28, 2009
Republic of Dave.

Well, it wouldn't be called Republic of Dave anymore. After rigging the poll, it would become Domain of Duncan.

theevilsanta

Jun 18, 2010
Medium sized rock. That way no one would ever visit it, much less try to destroy it for no reason.