What would your settlement be called in the Fallout universe

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
Build it yourself...ington.

Build your own settlement, that way, you won't complain.

newdarkcloud

Aug 2, 2010
"Perfectly innocent and innocuous town please do not shoot us please please"

Pretty long, but it gets the point across.

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
I'd probably call it Boozetown, it'd have a lot of farm land and brewing and distilling facilities, as well as bars.

I don't think being attacked would be really an issue, you'd probably have every cold-hearted criminal partying there too long for any creatures to be a threat. Plus, booze = money and money = lots of guards.

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
I'd name mine after one of the settlements in Fallout: Equestria. Phillydelphia perhaps.

Vankraken

Mar 30, 2010
Town name is Lakeside. There is a lake and but nobody knows where it is and saying lakeside doesn't have a lake will result in the high probability of death. Violence is prohibited during the day (unless you say Lakeside doesn't have a lake) but the moment it turns night you can attack and kill anybody not inside their home. Lakesiders are an incredibly expansionist faction that make random and fairly far away land claims (often in the middle of established settlements). All areas claimed and controlled by Lakeside are renamed to Lakeside.

Zorad

May 11, 2011
The city I live in is called Regina but before that it was called Pile 'O Bones. Somehow the old name just sounds like an appropriate name for a town in the Fallout Universe. I live in Canada and with cannon in mind, after being annexed by the US, a pile of bones might be all that's left.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
zombiejoe said:
Snobington

I'm in a pretty wealthy neighborhood, where people after the war might go to get their fancy on.
Sounds a bit like Tenpenny Tower :)

maninahat said:
Snootsville. Due to my borough looking very posh and filled with stingy, nosey neighbours.
...as does that!

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Rawne1980 said:
Burnley.

It's the town I live in and it already looks like a half destroyed settlement from Fallout, why change the name it won't make it any better.
Not Lancashire! The Red Rose! my sworn enemy!

Kaim89 said:
"It's only a model!"

OT Hellsville, as it is what I raise (and the ville bit might lure unsuspecting folks in!)

theheroofaction

Jan 20, 2011
Γάμα την έρημο. πόλη

Roughly translated it's "fuck the wasteland. town"

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
"That one place in that big forest thirty miles outside the ruins of Portland", most likely. If FEV and radiation that persists for centuries without matter to give it off were real, though, it would have to be a well-manned fortress just to keep the wildlife at bay. So maybe it could be called Fort Lost-in-the-woods.
Wait, that already exists...

Dominic Burchnall

Jun 13, 2011
As a devout Iron Maiden fan, it would have to be either Harrishire, or more grandly, the Empire of Eddie The Head. Other Maiden fans feel free to tag own suggestions onto this post.